Monday 26 May 2008

Let me hear you scream!!!!!!!!!

OK OK, so i hadn't been very observant with my ever-so lonely blogg. But you've gotta understand: i gotta work, school, eat, sleep, get lovey-dovey with my one and only, and have some alone time with moi. So of course, this blog has slipped out of my mind even though i had thousands of things to say, both relevant and irrelevant. However, nothing serious has happened, as of now, so just bear with the good stuff. =)

Aside work being shitty one moment, and being oh-so-heavenly the next, i love my job. Somewhat. It may be a difficult one since it's almost like customer service, but i was able to meet a variety of people; both the bad and the good. And then with school, oh shit... I think i'm gonna fail something. I have that horrible feeling that i'm gonna do badly this year. And unfortunately for me, i have to admit it's because of my work and how much sleep i've been lacking. I cannot help but get sleepy once the lecturer speaks (even when it's about something very, VERY important. Shit! I tried my best to always get as much sleep as i can, but there's always something to steer me away from my lovely soft bed. Always.

But the very real reason why i wanna blog is because of what happened yesterday after i got home from work. I was still in my home clothes (pink long-sleeves and jeans), and was comfortably rolling on the floor with my mom, and we were flipping through cable channels trying to find something interesting to watch. Mom said there's SUNSHINE and 300 going on, and i said why not watch 300. It was 15 mins after 9pm so it was quite early through the movie. And we chanced upon Gerard Butler getting himself ready to scream the most famous line: "THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!" *kicks poor black man*

And then we continued watching until when they lined up to go to war. Gerard Butler was telling his comrades something, and this man replied... by yelling at him. I can't remember what he said but immediately my Mom said;

MOM: Eh, they yell alot eh?
ME: *being oh so smart and witty -coughcough-* LOLOLOLOLOL! Mommy! Imagine this! *grabs Mommy's arm and starts yelling* MOMMY, GO COOK!!!
MOM: *grins* OK, darling... *pretends to carry hot food* Nah! *pretends to throw it in my face* LOLOLOLOLOLOL!
ME: *rolling on the floor laughing, turns to siblings* RAIYA, GO DO HOMEWORK!!! SHAKIR, GO PEEE!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!! Eh, Mommy! Listen, listen! *pretends to call* GRANDMA!!! WE WANT TO COME OVER!!!
MOM: LOLOLOLOLOLOL! Yeah, now we yell. Wait til' i fart!!!
ME: *struggling to breathe because laughed too, too, too hard* AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAHHA!!!!! If like that, Mommy, become earthquake!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA! It was soooo funny! I laughed soooo hard! My Mom couldn't handle me and my witty. Hehe.

Oh and my Dad just got back from Sydney, Australia. There's a McDonald's convention there so he's flown there for a 'gig'. Lol. Welcome back ABAH!!

Bye y'all! XOXO

(Using school comp, thus the lack of colour and text alignment.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home