Sunday 18 May 2008

Republished






So, someone COMPLAINED that my blog has caught the dust in this internet abyss, therefore here i am trying to say something but i dunno what to say. But i'll just update anyway, since i too, am bored with what i see. Although somehow, my pictures have disappeared so i'm just gonna republish them here. LOL. Just get sick with my pictures for all i care, y'all! =)

Anyways, this month has been horribly shaky for me. Not to mention school - half the time i'm sleeping away during important parts of lectures or tutorials (one thing i should STOP), and work which seemed to have gotten more complicated than i thought. Here i am trying to earn a living (somewhat), and there's some freaking people trying to make my living even harder and miserable. Difficult not to mention! Sheesh, this ain't secondary school anymore! And there they are, flirting about, flaunting their blossoming love to everyone, not caring if it's affecting their professional image or not. Sheesh, i feel like slapping them both awake and scream down their faces to just be professional for goodness sakes! Damn these two-faces peeps! Grr!!!!

And then... well, i'm not gonna touch on the next crisis i'm having since we both decided not to tell anyone. Fine then. I'm trying my hardest to find my footing again, but he made it harder for me. And i'm just too scared, yet paranoid at the same time. What can i do to make him like before? Haish. Oh well.

Hmm... Apparently, my pictures came on top instead of here. *blinks blinks* Oh well. LOL

XOXO


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home