Tuesday 18 March 2008

Yay piccys!

I've been wanting to write out a post for so long, but i have nothing to say. I want to say so many things, but i was afraid i might be deemed boring and a waste-of-time. Well, it's not like my life had been boring ever since i started work, though. Besides the long journey to work - which i don't mind so much, i actually had fun doing my work. But then again, if you really do ask me, i'd still keep on saying "ok2" on msn. You might never hear me say i love work, because i have no idea if i would or would not say "i do love work". Probably because i try not think about the flaws of work so much and just get my butt there, work as hard so people will see me as the truest hardworker they'll ever find, and never bad-mouth me - which i hope hadn't happened since i swung by.

But still, i guess deep down, i enjoy every minute of it. There are moments where i wished it was slacked and more joyous. No thanks to several nasty, stubborn, spoilt, and difficult customers my day can turn sour in a SECOND. Yes, it happened to me too many times and i pray to God that i've grown thick-skinned because of these experiences. But not all customers are darn right nasty, though. There are, of course, the most angelic faces, heavenly smiles i've ever seen and somehow, they actually made my day. Most of them were the foreigners, if not PRs, of Singapore. Hint: Caucasians, Americans, Australians, French - you get the idea. I'm not going to call them the way my chinese-aunty colleagues call them *coughANGMOHcough*, so i'll just call them 'foreigners'. They are not only polite, they actually meant what they say when they say "Thanks" and "Have a nice day", or "Goodbye" and smiled widely.

God, if only Singaporeans are born gracious, polite, and darn right angelic. And to think i am part of this ungracious, impolite, and darn right difficult community, i feel guilty that i am mad at those who treated me unjustly. I was not taught to be difficult, but then again we are looking for fairness, and we don't take things lightly. We don't play well when we're cheated on, or thought we are. Sigh. Well, overall, my work's better than i imagined. My mom keep telling me that whatever happens, just happens. It is work, right? It had always been hard for work, never easy, not even for the filthy rich.

I so can't wait to get my hands on my first-ever cold hard salary that i have earned by my sweat, strength, and perseverance. I do not want to brag, or show-off, but i'm telling you the smell of your hardwork paid off just smells better than getting things for free. You feel such an overwhelming emotion deep inside you, and you tell yourself: "Wow, my reward." Geez, i can't wait! And to tell you the truth, i had to admit i might've become ambitious when it came down to my list of "(Important) things to buy". But at least i'm not splurging carelessly! I really, really, REALLY am in need of new stuffs. Like another pair of jeans (BF bought me a new pair. Love him!), probably a watch (and another one i promised BF), three plain shirts to go to work with, five (maybe) new sets of clothes (cheap, of course), a pair of slippers, sandals, and sneakers (seriously!), and yes, GOTTA BLANJA THE FAMILY.

Oh, and probably spoil my mom with Starbucks one night. =D Hehe. Pretty planned out, right? I know! Ambitious? I hope not! Darn, i can't believe i have so many things i wanna buy. And i don't even know if my salary could cover it! I was hoping to withdraw some for my own POSB savings, you know. Hopefully, after i withdraw that all-important hundred, i can still manage to spoil myself without feeling the dreadful pinch of BANKRUPTCY.

Oh and finally, piccys to see! But unfortunately, they're of me. LMAO!



I just thought editting it will look purrdy goood. =)



2 hrs after coming back from work. Time check: 2.40AM



Random OK! pose =)

Hahaha! Not bad editting huh? Well, it does look amateur-ish but i dont care. It's my work, and i love it nonetheless. Oh, and those blue hearts you're looking at, has finally become my signature. LOL! [Blue heart] represents my all-time favourite colour: BLUE; and the heart represents how i see my life: LOVE. Cliche and cheesy, i know. But who cares? It's my signature, so bug off if you don't like it! *attitude* >=(

Lol! OK, OK, i'm off. Sleep time. Tomorrow's the remedial day, and i'm finally meeting Tassha and all! Yay! So miss them. Yesh, yesh.

Take care!

XOXO!

Lana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home