Wednesday 30 April 2008

Paid too little, earned too little

So, friday, saturday, and sunday were the busiest days of my first week with the new schedule. Half the time i was there, i'd been going around saying to my colleagues that we should be paid more since we have two cashiers' effort meshed together inside our carbon-based bodies. It sucks so bad that we worked our asses off, so so hard, only to find that we're still being paid the same rate. Sucks, sucks, sucks. But, what can we do? If i asked for a petition, i bet i'll be the only one.

Anyways, ytd i went to Darul Ihsan (BOYS) again with my father. He asked for my hands to help him in some admin stuffs again. It concerned the poor, the amount they shall received and some advices the volunteers offered. I witnessed first-hand how it all went down, and i felt sad. I heard so many sad stories from one aged mother, to a worried sister, daughter-in-law... There were several bedridden cases, polio and cancer cases, working-9-to-5-ain't-enough cases. When i heard a lady said she works at Shop N Save and only earns $4 per hour, i'm like... "And here i am, complaining i'm not paid enough." Ain't fair to them isn't it? I know.

OK OK, i'll stop with the depressing, sappy stories and get back to the real thing.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Take care y'all!!! =) LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home