Friday 11 April 2008

Snap, snap, snap



I am green with envy, yet i am in the pink of health.
I am grey with silence, yet i am blue with emotions.

So... Chinese, or Malay?


The only time you'll see him here. =)

I just decided to finally post a pic of the man i love very dearly, and place close to my lil' precious heart. And yes, we have our wonderful ups and terrible downs, but we stuck thru it and hopefully had gotten closer. Both of us had suffered through each other's horrid behaviours, had seen past our armours, and saw our vulnerability. I hope the respect i have for him, stays on par with his respect for me, for as long as we can stay together. Like everyone's trying to tell all of us, communication is key. Keep communicating, don't lose that flow of talk. You have problems, share. You have insecurities, talk. You have pains, have a shoulder to cry on.

He's a wonderful guy, my loves. Really he is. When he's wonderful, he's undoubtedly wonderful. I ain't rubbing it in your face, or being cheesy, or anything that's tacky and whatnot. I'm happy that i still have someone by my side. Blessed, content, satisfied, lonesome-no-more. =) He's my best friend, my buddy, my "big brother". Hehe. Don't think dirrty now y'all, aite? =) Hehe.

Well then, going off with my lovely Ida and Dily tonight. Probably Starbucks. Gonna give them a treat. Yesh2. =)

XOXO!

Lana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home