Monday 19 November 2007

white Monday

My God, where can i start with today? Argh! But all in all, i was sure i had loads of fun i couldn't even think where it really started or ended. OK, maybe i was the only one who thought i had loads of fun but that's besides the point! Fact of the matter is, i was crazy, silly and downright happy. For some unknown reason, today, Monday, wasn't bluey as i thought.

It all started with NetFund test which, i can proudly say, that i'm not confident in passing with flying colours. Even if it was 10 marks worth, i take tests seriously and if i fail one, that'd be the utter end for me. Anyways, after finishing the test, lo and behold Tassha tells me she met up with her DJ at Md Sultan road. Apparently she gotten herself lost and couldn't tell two streets from each other. I don't blame you really because i myself suck at reading maps. Although i perfectly score at reading signs and memorising roads. LOL. Surprisingly, she was glowing. Yes, you read it right. GLOWING. She was glowing from the inside out i couldn't help but be happy for her. Finally, someone she can turn to when in need of some untainted lurvin'. =) After that we had our practical and headed out to have something to eat. I ate burger, of course. Then we went to lecture which was... well, OK i guess. LOL. Then lunch break where i slept, arms crossed, face on my bag. Was sooo sleepy. Other than the tiredness, i felt bad and painful for Tassha because she had to sit through some guy's stories about his nights out at clubs... ya-da ya-da ya-da. All the same stories, all the same people, all the wrong timing. -.-

Nigel serving as an iPod's resting place



Then was E-Maths lecture which was damn crazy. Me, Tassha and Nigel sat behind Frederick aka Garbage (seriously), Ivan aka Ivan, and Terence aka Terence. We were soooo slack just now that i joined in and gotten slack too. I played with Tassha's lovely choc-brown hair while she played with Ivan's. Nigel was at one end sleeping his illness away (aww, poor baby). And Garbage was busy clawing into our hearts and insulting as hard as he could. Why? Because he was darn bored. Sheesh that boy. After that was OOP Lecture and it was the most funniest time in that whole Monday. Me and Tassha sat together and i pulled up my table. It brushed Tassha's arm and i said Sorry, then somehow came this.

Lana: Ooh, i brushed your arm... *dreamy voice*
Tassha: Ooh, my arm's brushed... *trails hand up her arm and purrs*

After that we roared with laughter. It was the most randomest, most perfect moment ever! Ah! Who could've acted this out if not us? Right, Tassha? Hehe. And as the laughter died down and we started getting serious - only for a while, she leaned forward and i leant back. Then somehow, with perfect timing, we did the opposite of each other.

Tassha: front > backward
Lana: backward > front

It was perfect timing i tell you! Then i looked at her, she looked at me and burst out laughing again, snorting and giggling. So out of breath! Haha! It was sooo random! Then she said that she was trying to get her lollies out. She took out two and gave one to me and we peeled the plastic. Then we tucked them on some nooks of our chairs and started sucking them down like babies with their... uh, what was that again? LOL. Anyways, uhh... OK, i kindda lost track of the silliness that came afterward but trust me, i was all-out crazy and silly and Tassha had to suffer through the agony of watching me make a fool of my own self. LOL.

Then when it came down to WebApp, ten minutes before end of lesson, i asked Tassha to accompany me to the loo and after i was done with my nature's call, i took off my Garnet ring and handed it to her while i washed my hands with soap. Then we strolled out, headed back to class and parted ways. I was busy talking to Ming Sheng and fingering my left hand when i realised something was missing on my middle finger. I rubbed the bare skin again and something knocked me in the head, along with my heart stopping for a second. I spoke across heads at Tassha, with eyes wide like saucers and asked her...

Lana: Where's my ring?
Tassha: *eyes wide as mine* ... I thought i gave it to you...?

My heart totally stopped and i was thinking, "Oh my God, let it still be there! Let it still be there! I will cry blood if the ring my mother bought for me is kidnapped by some mucky-handded creature!!!" I and Tassha ran out of class, down the hallway, past a group of confused chinese boys and slipped back into the loo.

Lana: ... *sees the ring propped nicely above the sinks* ... *falls to her knees and faints*
Tassha: Lana! Are you alright? Did you fall?? *helps her up*
Lana: omg... i thought it was lost. my heart stopped!
Tassha: I'm so sorry!!!

It wasn't her fault larh... My absent-mindedness got us both running and scared shitless. Phew... Thank God! Then after that we finished school and i met up bf to hitch a ride home with him. He called earlier about his older sister wanting to borrow my laptop for a presentation she has. Her Fujitsu laptop was too slow for her and she needs a faster one. I guess bf told her about my laptop, that's how she came about asking me a favour. First one in my entire life, someone outside my family but blood-related to the man i love, asking me a favour. How cool is that? LOL. Anyways, i came back down to give him the bag full of necessities, including the laptop and told her the important places to plug the wires in. I felt proud and loved. Ahhh...



Heh. A glimpse of yours truly, who else? Alrighty, i'm off. I've done my proposal form for Japanese Lecture related to my project due next week. There are more tests coming up during this week and a presentation to be handed up this thurs. Praytell we get through this smoothly. I hope!

Much love~!

Lana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home