Tuesday 6 November 2007

Finally!

Aha! Voila! YATTA! I have finally beautified my lovely little blog. Wow. What an hour makes to such a miniscule thing like an online public-diary. LOL. Although, you've gotta mind me 'cuz i just love to change layouts. Most of the time once a week so... Teehee. I guess i'll just have to tell my friends about this so that i can get some publicity for the effort i put in to making this blog. LOL. OK, OK, so it's nothing and it's common for peeps like me to have one but please, my html skills have gone way too rusty and i've gotten slower and distracted. Oh well, while you're reading my posts and gone bored, try my quizzies that've gone permanently glued to my blog. I've picked interesting pieces, mostly for girls, to try but it ain't wrong, though. =) Guys can try too! Just go to the webbie i've left on my OUTS page and voila, 1001 quizzies on just about anything. Hehe.

Enjoy, my little pigeons.

Lana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home