Friday 9 November 2007

Sigh, sigh, sigh

Had school today. It wasn't a long one though, but i had loads of fun teasing my friends and calling one 'Garbage'. Why? Well he somehow compared - and directly pointed at a girl with my friend Natassha. I seriously thought they look the same, with the chin and jawline but she wasn't anywhere near pretty like Tassha. She's prettier. =) Then she told my friend that she was insulted to have been compared to with a girl like that. So she compared him with garbage. Nice once, love. LOL. Then halfway through lesson i received a text that there's to be a meeting concerning the CCN day that my school is having next friday. From morning until... hopefully not too long. My stall would be selling biscuits, sweets and accesories and smack dab in the crazy crowd. Pray to God we sell everything and we're not a useless, boring stall.

Well, it's just a short update here. Not in the right frame of mind to write anymore so... =)

xoxo

Lana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home