Wednesday 7 November 2007

Sony Vaio CR, chilli, tongues

Wow, scheduled outage. Something i've never seen before. Oh well, that goes to show that some things just needs to be maintained so they could stay alive and well for other people to use and go peachy about. I just got home from school and lunch date with Mom and lil' sista. Had rendang burger, onion rings and Sprite. I wanted to go around TM to shop for something (despite being almost broke). But it wasn't important, though. I can buy it when i want to. Besides, the bag i'm using now - which belongs to Mom - is alright for me. Therefore i will buy something that suits me and not for its brand name. I got one, from Bugis Street, but sadly, it's gone to waste. It's not as stylish or nice as i thought when i bought it and i regretted for every cent i spent. Too bad. Haha.

Oh and i learnt more French (Francais) today! It's sooo cool. There was Natassha, seated beside me during Engineering Mathematics 2, her head over her shoulder as i wrote down my little notes in french and english (how to easily pronounce it). It was very nice and somehow the more i learned the more i regretted not taking French this year. It's so nice! The French words i speak just rolls out of my mouth, smooth and silky and it sounded good. De rien. =)

And did i mention that my innocent spot of chilli sauce, which must i remind you, was soooo darn noticeable by my Mom and sis, that it was 'attacked' thrice in a row?? OK, this was how it went. First, as we ate and i talked to my Mom, sis was busy playing with her spot of tomato sauce when all of a sudden, when i looked down to the tray, my chilli sauce disappeared under her nugget box and i whined.

Lana: Ehh!! My chilli sauce!!
Mom: *laughs*
Sis: *grins*

Then as i munched on my messy rendang burger, i looked down again and my chilli disappeared once more. This time under a tissue that my Mom used.

Lana: Mom! Jeez! *picks up tissue and wails*
Mom: *laughs*
Sis: *laughs*

And finally, the third time - which is NO charm - was under an onion ring pack. And i said to myself, 'why in heaven's name is my chilli sauce being squashed into nothing? Can't they see for crying out loud??'

Lana: *picks up onion pack* my innocent chilli!! *wails*
Mom: *laughs... harder*
Sis: *laughs and giggles*
Mom: *pulls out Sprite straw and droplets of water flicked onto my dress*
Lana: MOM! What's wrong with you people? I wear pretty-pretty and there you go attacking me and my poor chilli sauce. T_T
Mom: *laughs*

Yeapp, that was my day. But it was very2 fun. I loved it. =) Oh and i downloaded new songs that i heard from my dear classmate's PINK PSP. Gorgeous colour, i tell ya. It's kindda like a milky pink colour. Hot yet creamy like. Very chic and nice. But now SONY released Ver. 2. A sleeker piece and in two different colours. If i could recall, it was Piano Black and something in silver. I think. Can't remember. I was paying too much attention on SONY VAIO CR. AHH! I want, i want, i want! It's soooo gorgeous! More gorgeous that some PSP. The red colour on that VAIO is so rich and luscious it's like lipstick! ARGH! I soooo want!

OK, OK, while you go bored over my ramblings - hopefully not - i might think about permanently creating a new page in my blog where i type in some French and Japanese words that i picked up from school. =) But if it deemed difficult, i will find a new skin to accomodate my goal. LOL!

Righty then, pigeons. I'm off.

xoxo

Lana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home