Tuesday 6 November 2007

Random fandom. Accept me!

Right... I'm early for my web applications in school and i have yet to enjoy my pizza at TM for lunch with me classmates. Hopefully alot of us go. It's fun that way and not too bare or empty. I just finished my Japanese lesson and it went out good. I finally started learning something, instead of keeping quiet and trying my best not to boast how much i know about Japanese. Clearly i still do wanna learn as much as i can. =) I've learnt how to say my handphone number in Japanese, the days of the week, and some other complicating questions from one person to another. Introducing friends was alright i guessed. Heheh.
Right now we're still sorta having a break in between lessons, awaiting the rest of the students to come to class at 10 am. Somehow, i dont get why there's still people who come late. Although, i understand that part where they wanna sleep in as much as they can. In hopes of getting that wanted sleep (more than 8 hours if possible). Just like me. LOL.
The purpose of this blog was somewhat to ease my irritation of not getting enough publicity like i used to. When i was a rabid blogger, an active one whereby every minute of every day i would update about absolutely nothing, i had several of my friends' links and they used to visit my site, tagging my board and leaving several messages on their own blog. But now i've lost complete contact on them and i practically have no one to ask for a critique. LOL. Oh well, at least i have the rest of the blogosphere peeps to do that job for me. =)
Oh and it was because i read XIAXUE's blog [http://www.xiaxue.blogspot.com] i became hooked to having my own where i am myself and i set aside the part of me that many have difficulty understanding. Unfortunately for my anime-side, i'm saddened by the fact that people like me are considered weird and geeky. Jeez, we aint that darn geeky. We are smart in many ways and we are cool, too. Hmph. I hate isolation among peers and ostracizing them just because we're different in so many ways. Still, for a fact, we're all the same.
Love,
Lana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home