Wednesday 14 November 2007

HOT stuffs, Powerpuffs, get Caught

Right... i said yesterday that i would update - well, to Tassha that is - but i didnt. Wanna know why? I ended up surfin' the web for Mizushima Hiro: the most hottest HOT STUFF i've ever seen in my life. Well, compared to Brad Pitt, i'd take Mizushima Hiro. But it's just me that i have such exquisite taste *coughcough*. Although, Brad Pitt ain't a bad choice to star in every girl and woman's fantasy right? =) I'll talk about Mizushima Hiro on my other blog, where anime belongs. This is for my life stories so... let's push aside the geeky part of me and get back to what happen yesterday.

After school, bored as always, i text'd my gurlfren - friend who is a gurl - and ask her out for a few hours of chit-chatting, no money involved. I even told her to persuade the other 1/3 of the galgroup to come as well. At around 4.30pm, i came and sat down at the meeting place and out comes my little half from two years back: Nurul. Loud and silly as she is, she's my other half in girl stories, tears and emotions. LOL. [Do not fret, Tassha. You're still my other half now =) ]

Anyways, after we sat down and hugged, air-kissed and grinned at each other, she shared stuffs about her life while i shared mine. It was alright i guessed. Most of the time i was gaping at her, shocked to the bone about the revelations i just realised. If she's yet to tell me, i wouldn't have known anything. At all. Period. OK, then throughout the talk, i was planning to sit and wait for the other Powerpuff to come. But Nurul, being more self-conscious than i am - seriously - ordered me to walk away so people could stop looking at us. What do i care? Few hours before, ironically, Mom talked to me about how judgemental i am about people looking at my way, my face or the way i dressed. I really dont mind as much as i thought but when i do mind, i'd be on the verge of screaming out profanities. Which isn't me at all. I told Nurul what my Mom told me and i admitted to her - i admit alot - that not everybody who looks are those i despised. I won't say who i particularly despise looking at me because that'd be insulting and wrong and cruel. So =x

So, after much persuasion by my little green Powerpuff, my blue powerpuff butt stood up from the seat and told her that we're heading off to TM to check out some books i've been wanting to grab off the shelves. She said it was fine, just walk. Then she text'd the other one and told her that we're hanging around TM and that she should meet us there. We saw a brand new ISETAN and lemme tell ya, besides the shrinking in square-metre, the whole place is brightly lit, an eye-opener and full of class i feel so low-class in it. Well not that bad to the point of feeling like i was in rags. LOL. There were gorgeous pumps, wedges, high-heels... Oh yeah, did i mention that none of the items i mentioned costs below $50? Yes, that part is true and cruel to mere mortals like us, craving for the very same items.

And since the indulgence was too great and it wasn't worth the risk of hating the fact that we are shamelessly broke, we headed up to TIMES the bookstore and checked out the books. Well, i did. Too bad they hadn't updated their shelves yet. My Rachel Gibson book: It Must Be Love, isn't there yet. Apparently, it wasn't her latest book. More likely known as a republished piece under the name Little Black Dress Books. Her latest book, however, is entitled: Not Another Bad Date. Its pleasantly, and perfectly, due in the month of May. A good trump card to get what i want without forking out a single cent. >=)

ANYWAYS, after flipping through pages of interesting, and expensive, books me and green Powerpuff waited outside for the other Puff to meet us. We yapped, yapped and yapped until finally she popped up from behind us with her little brother tagging along. We went up to the 4th floor, met Tassha's friend, Tauhid, and headed to the Open Plaza. Where, unfortunately, several groups of MALAY men and ladies hung around taking a drag from their ciggies. They didn't seem bothered by us entering a public territory here so neither were we. We sat down on a flight of stairs and yapped some more. Getting confused halfway about who is Mas and Zack. Uh...

And the clock struck 6.30pm and we had to go home. I bought Cheese Fries for lil' sis, crab nuggets for me and yam pie for Mom. Nurul bought Chicken Wrap and i swear, it's the most delicious thing besides Chicken Nuggets. Ah! Gotta grab some of those i tell ya! Then after that i head home, ate Mee Goreng and got on the comp to surf net, where, if you scroll up, i talked about Mizushima Hiro. Having such tunnel-vision for the HOT STUD, i Googled him and out comes other Wiki-pedia stuffs. Then Oguri Shun comes out and i watched his vids. And then Wiki profiled him and he actually acted out a series from another manga: Hana Yori Dango. Only thing is, he ain't cold-hearted or sober-like.

Alrighty, have to go if not get caught by the lecturer. XD

Ja ne!

Lana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home