Saturday 17 November 2007

Witness the emo!

OK, forgive me, my worshipping readers for i have deceived you. I said i would update but i didn't and thus, forgive your pathetic blogger for not doing her job. Gomen nasai. [Forgotten the word Sorry in French] I'm sorry......

OH WELL! Lets do a quick re-run for the past three days - yes, from thurs until tonight. Honestly, i've gotten a blogger's block due to my loyalty for Hana Yori Dango 2: Returns. A Japanese dorama and a remake of the manga of the same title. But enough of my geekiness and let's get back to my sanity. On thursday, i was alone. A-L-O-N-E. Why? Well, i ain't blaming anybody because Tassha had a reason she wasn't able to come to school. She text'd me that morning that she couldn't come and she had MC to support her. I was fine with that arrangement because the day before, Wednesday, i witnessed her irritated expressions of having the flu. She was in a mess and i was sooo worried. I followed her to the clinic and waited until Mom called about our lunch date. I really felt bad leaving her like that but she was fine. After that i didn't hear anything from her until yesterday. But that's another story.

Anyways, on Thursday, besides being lonely, i tagged around with my class. Mostly with Nigel and Ming Sheng. They were nice to me eventhough i bugged them a whole lot, thank God. They were my target for my sillyness so... LOL. We had maths then PSPS - Problem Solving and blah-blah where we were told to make a presentation by next thursday on a new problem and solve it with two different methods. One Convergent method which is called ALoU and the other one, a Divergent method called SCAMPER. I've yet to do research on what does things are. Anyways, after that we had OOP which was confusing and stressful but nonetheless i pulled through pretty nicely. Terence and Frederick was crowding around me and Ming Sheng, asking what to type in next in our Java project. I wasn't as good but i tried my best. I saved the docs so Tassha could catch up. The lab was graded. Sheesh. After that i had Japanese Lecture. Which was pretty interesting since i learnt a dialect in Japanese called Kaiban. I think. LOL.

Friday was the dreaded CCN day which was what everyone - in the whole campus of course - anticipated. When i reached school that morning, all were sober and calm and people were walking around carrying bags and tables to their respective places. I was with Tassha since she came early - almost every Friday somehow - and we went to canteen to grab something to eat for the day. Nigel came in alittle later to do the same. We waited for the other class rep, Kelly, to meet us for packing our stuffs - one jelly, two lollies, one sweet and biscuit/chocolate. We tied them, counted them and stuffed them into a box. We did our simple banners on Mahjong paper, cleaned our work area and headed upstairs to our designated area. Once we stepped out of the lift, everyone crowded the little walkway and all you can see were stalls and stalls full of whatnots. From the simplest to the most exquisite. The nicest things like Chocolate Fonduu to biscuits by the grams. Then we setted up our stalls and waited for people to grab one and pay. Of course, none bought one but just glanced and walked away. Because of that, lovely Nigel and Kelly's comrades grabbed a handful and walked around selling it to their friends instead. Altogether there were, if i'm not mistaken, 33 packets. So multiply that by 2, we collected $66 worth. But it was all thanks to Kelly who gave us the idea of selling this so i really owe our success to her. I felt bad that her idea of selling lovely accessories didn't go so well and i really wanted to help. But i didn't know how, so i just stood around and accompanied her. Tassha was walking around looking for a seat because she wasn't looking very well. Nigel went home at 2 while some of my class hang around at the back. CCN day was bustling with people, it seemed hard to walk through! But i was glad i sold everything. Finally, my life isn't as stressed. LOL.

Then today. Hmm... Met up with bf to talk and we ate chips, drank juices and watched kids hide and seek under blocks. After that we parted ways and i went home to eat dinner. My dad was going overseas again, but this time to Australia for his regular Macdonald's conference thingy. It's scheduled to be three times a year so this is the last one for this year. I drove all of us to the airport and we walked around. The whole time it seemed like i was in my own world. For a reason i dont wish to disclose, i felt terrible nostalgic when i stepped in here. Usually i wouldn't be this down about going to the airport, but somehow, tonight i actually was. We headed to T1 to grab some burger king and i had Hershey's(sp?) Pie and unfortunately, i got a sugar-high. LOL. I was laughing at everything and my parents shook heads at me. But it was nice to laugh at a place like this, i needed some laughter to get things out of my mind. I've been kindda depressed lately and i dont like it. Eventhough it's quiet and nobody could bother me, it wasn't unfair to people i accidentally ill-treated to. I didn't mean to! Sorry.

So, right now, after i've finished watched the uber-emotional Japanese dorama, i swear to you i've gotten more emotional. It's such a..... OK, i'll leave this geeky part of me to the other blog. Haha. Right now i'm listening to one of their openings and i can just clearly picture the vid. It's a very bittersweet song, really. Of course, it's in Japanese.

Well, here's the post you've been waiting for Tassha. LOL! =)

Much love~!

Lana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home