Saturday 10 November 2007

One ring richer!

Another day, another trouble gone worst. Well, i won't babble and wail in pain here just because this is an online diary for me. I ain't like that so i'll just let it be brief and un-painful to read. This morning, Saturday, i woke up unsatisfied with the sleep i got - even if it was between 1am to 9.50am. Not enough to me, how many hours over 8, i do not care. When i have lack of sleep, i become one grouchy person you don't wanna mess with. Even if it was my boyfriend. Hmph. OK, so he called me way too long for me to contain my anger and i got pissed off. I realised i was angry but i couldn't properly recall what it was about. Uhh... Right. I guess i am in the wrong but really, when i said speak louder, he speaks softly. When i am clearly pissed off, he laughs at everything i say. I don't get him. Either he was laughing at me because i was being ridiculous, or laughing at me because i was being too cute to be angry. I hope, to save his life, it was the latter.

Then i was too pissed, i almost snapped at my sister. But i kept my cool as low as possible and it came out as a little spit - spoken, i meant. Anyways, bless her soul my Mom left it as that. She didn't question why i was fighting with him on the phone. Bless her soul again, she must've understood that i didn't want to talk about it anymore than she wanna ruin our day. God, i love her. And the funny thing is, i wasn't anywhere pissed at my Mom. I see her face and she talking to me, i talk to her like my boyfriend wasn't even talking to me on the phone. Cool huh? I like it that way. I don't wanna ruin her mood. She didn't deserve it. Me and Him ended the conversation - if you wanna call it that way - with a sour note, on my part but i didn't regret it. He said his part, i said mine and just hung up. Too damned pissed off. And now he's going all sour at me. Sheesh. I knew he'd never make a move until i do. I hate it when he does that. Whenever it was his fault, he leaves me alone until I text him. Like as if i have no dignity?? GRR!

Alright, alright. Forget about the fight and lemme tell you more about my day. I know you're bored but please, stay with me. *shakes, shakes you* We all walked down the long pathway towards Plaza Singapura and got our late lunch at LJS. It was a nice lunch and i filled myself with everything on my place. There wasn't even a little speck of batter left and i was happy. Finally, my plate was clean. After that my Mom wanted to check out a jewellery store with stocks brought in from Nepal. The shop's name is Kathmandoo. A wide range of cool stuffs: rings, bracelets, necklaces, pendants. All with stones like: Black Star, Lapis, Garnet, Amethyst, Turquoise, Onyx, Moon Stone. Very cool place with a very helpful salesperson named Anita. Very lovely lady. She was soooooo helpful with my depressed Mom - she couldn't get her favourite Turquoise ring back at Takashimaya before - and she gave her five types of rings that could fit her finger and taste. Mom got exquisite tastes so she prefers big fat stones over teeny-weeny ones, which i just adore.

Anita told her that if she purchased an item over $100, she'll get a membership card and have 20% on anything she wanna buy. But she told her that some items with a yellow or blue tag, is 50% off. WONDERFUL OFFER RIGHT??? I know! I immediately took the chance - coughed, to be exact - to coax her into getting me one. She just made a face and said fine. I picked several but most of them where three sizes too big and Anita, sweet Anita, picked me one that is just beautiful on my little finger. It's a slim ring with an oval-shaped Garnet stone. It's gorgeous i tell you. It's originally priced at $25 but after 50% it's only $12.90. Can you believe it? What kind of jewellery store tags their items at such a low price?

Anita: It was to clear the stocks and bring in new ones.
Mom: Your rings are gorgeous, ah.
Lana: Yay, new ring! Now i dont feel so naked without a ring on my left hand anymore! Yay!
Sis: *playing with my Mom's handbag* Hehehe.

Then, halfway to paying, Anita picked up a gorgeous ring with what looked like an Onyx stone. But guess what? It wasn't. It's a Black Star. A black stone that, when brought under the light, forms one to two stars in the middle of the stone. It's a natural reaction, too! Awesome right? Urgh, she has such gorgeous rings i can't believe i was caught in the trap! I adore her rings! And then, yes, my Mom bought the Black Star ring. Now, she is two rings richer and way happier for her upcoming birthday. Yeah, she bought those rings for herself. LOL. And me? Well, i'm one ring done. =)

Now, still waiting for dear bf to text me back. He's busy with his cousin's engagement so he might be back late. I really wish he'd call me at night like he said he would. I was planning to go somewhere with him, to wind down. Been a while since i saw him last. Oh well....

Have a wonderful Sunday!

xoxo,

Lana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home