Monday 12 November 2007

Le F werd...

So what did happen today? Hmm... There was a 2 hour long NetFund tutorial where half the time i WAS paying attention... and the other half, all paid attention on Tassha telling me about her weekend. Which is pretty much entertaining if you ask me. She told me about how, when she isn't wearing anything pretty on that day, thousands of people would pass by her and see her in rags. Not in the literal way, i mean. =) She told me about the many types of people that she came across with: from the f-ugly (me no likes saying F), to the fakers, the shorties, the pretty little ones, and a man at the counter she suddenly decides to play around with. Wanna know what i mean? Well, here's the skinny.

She tells me of a bar with glass walls and a man standing by a counter counting money. She, somehow, decides to stand in the middle of the walkway and wait for him to look at her. Out of the blue she decides to do something so silly! Sheesh! XD But it was good to hear her going crazy like that. Anyways, her friend, Souher, comes up to her and tell her what the hell she was trying to do. Tassha, being Tassha, tells her that she just wanna stand and wait if he looks at her. But right when she talks to Souher, the man looks at her and she made a run for it, laughing her pretty arse off at herself. LOL! Salut, Natassha! Anyways, after that we had our lecture and almost half of the hall was empty. I mean really empty. Well, i dont blame the others 'cuz the lecturer just reads from the book and draws stuffs on her transparency. Bringing in no new material that would pull us in to her classes.

But anyways, after that we had our lunch and it was alright. Tassha wanted to have a go at Nigel's white PSP while I made a go at Ming Sheng's PINK PSP. Yep, his is PINK. I played his Bleach fighting game which is just out of this world! It's sooo much cooler than KOF. Although KOF have lots more fighting combos than Bleach but i ain't complainin'. Then we went to our math lecture and had pretty much a lotta fun. LOL! We were laughing so hard... Oh wait, that was me. XD. I was crazy at one point but can be sooo darn solemn and quiet the next. Weird... Then we had OOP which is just the bomb! We all teased Tassha and she went about flailing her hands saying F-here and F-there. LOL! Colourful.

Then came WebApp which is just as stressful but OK. I finally got my problem solved but, as usual, comes another problem that just added more wise hair into my conundrum of thinning black hair. Sigh. Oh well, there's still tomorrow. And talking about tomorrow, i had to go out with Kelly, another Social rep from another class - we're having a joint CCN stall this friday and she's the other half of the stall - to go bargain hunting and compare prices. The following day would be the buying-of-stuffs day.

Oh and DAD'S BACK!!!! YAY! Hehe. I'm sooo glad he's back. Lucky he comes home with a sheepish grin on his face. And there i was bouncing up to him yelling, "Where's the VIP? The guest, the guest!" And i briefly hugged him. He no hugger. LOL. Miss him, you know! Oh and my bf and I are alright. We let it go, kindda. Well, i gotta get some proper anger management, restructuring of my behaviour - that made sense? - and some other kind of therapy. Of course, i meant by a one-on-one talk with my brain and my heart. -.- I know. I've gone completely nuts but when else will i be able to realise the mistakes and make amends? I don't wanna hurt him anymore than i already have and keep on complaining that he's the one making me suffer. When in truth, i've been the cruel person here. Sighs. What a revelation. Sad, but it must be dealt with before something happens that i have no control over.

Uh... right. Well then! Ja ne~!

xoxo

Lana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home