Tuesday 6 November 2007

BORED!

Oh, my word. I am bored, bored, bored! Gosh, the first quiz in my QUIZZIES page proved everything right about the manner of my blogging. I somehow may not have any solid topic to blog on but i have other stuffs that might spark a little interest, no? Oh well, i thought i'd like to read some mangas i downloaded from VNManga but i've read them all. I thought i'd like to continue writing my projects until they're finished but somehow i have no juice in me to continue. I thought i'd watch some cable TV but i see nothing that interests me. I wanna chat with my peeps on MSN but none wanted to chat with me. =( LOL.

Right now, i'm stuck with listening to Hate that I love You from Rihanna feat. Ne-yo. I kindda thought that there was a time where both of them dated each other. Was it true? I'm not that sure but it seemed that it was a false piece of news. Anyways, my mother chatted with my father vacationing ever-so far away in San Francisco. I'm happy that they're conversing so much even through the internet. LOL. It looked sweet.

Oh, i've yet to talk about what happened today. After my web app lesson which i got totally stuck over while the rest survived, i went through Networking Fundamentals lecture and taught my lovely friend, Natassha, how to understand a Manchester reading. Dont have to understand what i meant but... LOL. After that five of us went off to eat Pizza at Pizza Hut. It was scrumptious yet expensive! Urgh! Sucks to pay something that didn't mean a thing. Wasn't worth paying so much for. I mean, really! It's just a restaurant. It ain't high-end like some other big-shot restaurants in town. Sheesh! There goes my $10.

But after that we headed off to the arcade to play some DAYTONA. I didn't know i drove pretty well even if the steering wheel was too darn light and the gear was until 4. I would like to have reached to gear 5. But the biggest discouragement was that i was the only one who's licensed to drive and i couldn't get 1st place. Totally bummed out. ='( OK, now i have a blogger's block.

Oh well, will update when i will. =)

Good night, peeps! Oyasumi nasai!

Lana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home