Sunday 25 November 2007

Ba-da-dum-dum-dum

my goodness what a sucker i have been? again, i have left my dear blog to rot, including my rabid readers gaping at the un-updated virtual space called BLOG. Uh, did i make sense? Ah, who cares? Haha. Anyways, i'm out of excuses as to why i didn't update what happened past few days. To be honest, aside the craziness yours-truly has spread to the world, nothing outstanding popped into my head that's worth posting so i didn't post unless it's worth it. LOL. Not that my life isn't popping anything interesting now and then.

Anyways, i chatted with DiL, and to be utterly honest, i've never chatted with her so intimately before. Intimate as in we share our thoughts and say things out of insecurity. I'm glad she finally talked to me. I wanna be there for her and for her to be talking to me, i can see that i helped her somehow. It may not be much but i can proudly say that i have helped. Yes! Oh and right now, it may not mean much to y'all but i'm giving my soul a behaviour adjustment. I may have said this a gazillion times but right now i'm gonna make sure it happens. It'll happen a little at a time. I ain't rushing myself. =) Oh, you'll just have to watch and see huh? Hehe.

I have a project due Tuesday, almost like a Show-And-Tell kind of thing. Can't use Powerpoint slides with is just a huge bummer. Conveniently, yet undoubtedly unfortunate, my Show-And-Tell is about Honda Motor Company's ASIMO, a 130cm tall humanoid robot. I know. Sucks real bad. Haha.

Alrighty. That's all i guess. Enjoy your Sunday!

xoxo

Lana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home