Thursday 5 June 2008

je t'aime

So, i'm down with one Term Test Paper, and overall, i think i'm gonna be doing AVERAGE. I'm not confident i can pass ALL, but i am quite certain i might pass at least one, if not two. The best part of it all is that i get to sit at home and bond with my family, when i thought i couldn't since i've started working, that is. And yes, due to the tests, i took a week off from work, and i think time passes sooooo much slower here at home than at work. I kindda miss work, but i don't really miss it as much as i thought i would. Probably because there ain't much to look forward too nowadays. Oh well. =)

Aside the gloomy stuffs, here are some piccys i took over the week!



My father's huge spare helmet. Huge, i know!

From the side... Huge, i know!!

Ma mere.

Ma mere et mon frere

Mon petit-ami et ma soeur (ugly-looking)

Mon petit-ami et ma soeur (pretty-looking) =p

Fin.

Ahh... nothing speaks louder than pictures of my beloved. LOL! I wanted to post some vids i stole from class of my classmates... but then again, it's gonna be a hassle just by posting them so i'm just gonna keep them all to myself, for my viewing pleasure. =) Haha!

Take care y'all!

XOXO!

Lana

PS: Vay-cay's here!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home