Tuesday 10 June 2008

Henderson Waves, Mount Faber (Seriously, dude)

As to said title, family and I went to Mount Faber for some family bonding and good hiking. But unfortunately, when we got there, it was not only getting cloudier - but not rainy - but it was PACKED WITH PEOPLE! And i'm not talking about hikers. NO! They are all normal, everyday, kecoh-kecoh, gossipy, noisy, oblivious, ignorant, yak-yak-yak, unproperly-geared up, people! AND I HATE IT! They stink, they're loud, they ignore their horrible devils - their children - and just plain unappreciative! They're not here to enjoy the sights and sounds of Henderson Waves and Mount Faber. They are just here to... walk. To talk about their families and gossip. To stink all the way through the walk and pollute our precious air. To ignore their children tearing into the lovely green nature. THEY ARE JUST HORRIBLE! SHIT! Grr! Even i got pissed at their horrible behaviour. No respect for Mother Nature at all! Even my mother couldn't enjoy her walk through Mount Faber. And she's planning to go back there again. Hopefully where it's people-free. -.- Gross.

But anyways, enough of my anger, let's get to the piccys. I've taken loads of them because my father's camera sans batteries-filled-with-juice, so my handphone (with 2 megapixel camera) became the substitute. Y'all shoulda seen me. I was snapping away, happily smiling at the lush green nature, forcing my family to stop and wait for me... Lol. I was having so much fun taking piccys that i was inspired and thought to myself,
"You know what, im'ma get myself a good camera. And then im'ma edit and make it grey so it looks more artistic. Im'ma take pictures of people in wonderful places. Get the art side of things. Aww damn, i'm goooood."
HAHAHAHHAA! I know! Funny right?! Lol. Anyways, here are the piccys. If you can't see, head on over to Flickr. The link's below. =)



Firstly. Mom and Me

Secondly. Dad alone.

Thirdly. Sis alone.

Everyone except me. (Who else gonna take the pic?)

A snapshot of the metal bridge around Mount Faber

The parents.

Let's give a moment for the princess to shine. =D

Ignore the parent who hid, and applaud for the parent who stands alone.

@ HortPark. This one's truly pink.

Truly red.

Really. It's Red.

Supposed to be orange. Yes. Orange.

Lusciously red

Purple. Duh!

My most favourite piccy. I took it, ya know! =) *proud*

A view of HortPark.

The parents =) Awwww

Our very own backyard, equipped with a lil' pool.

OOOOHHHMMMMM... Let's get ZEN! XD

White and Purple Bouganvilleas. (Correct my spelling!!)

Orange and Red.

Swing, baby!

The princess and the flowers. Pretty, of course. Ehem!

A cluster of caterpillars. Eww... but cool. =)

My sis's favourite. A cluster of lavender flowers. =) Pretty...

So what do y'all think? Not bad huh for a total amateur photographer like me. LOL. But i think i'm proud of what i took. Not bad, really. My mom even praised my phone for it. Yep. The phone, not the photographer. -.- Lol. Alrighty peeps. I think that's all i have for this week. Bet that i won't be posting until three weeks later. HAHA!

XOXO!

Lana

PS: The Flickr Link i promised. Flickr.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home