Sunday 9 March 2008

boring post

Sigh. I'm being told to blog again. LOL. I dunno why i haven't been blogging much. Maybe it's because i've been WORKING. HAHAHAHA! Yesh, yesh, however shocking it is. I am working!!!!! Hehe. But i won't tell, though. I'm gonna keep it quiet. But those who know where, QUIET!! Don't tell people! Please, please, please! Hehe.

I can't get piccys of my workplace, yet. Because they strictly prohibits wallets and handphones to be in possession while working. Yup, and i'm not fully against that rule. It's actually agreeable. Anyways, aside from working i have nothing else to report. But my brother had conveniently told me that my results will be out THIS COMING THURSDAY. Yes, thursday. Shit! Scream, my lovely friends. SCREAM!

XOXO

Lana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home