Tuesday 18 December 2007

Tuesday: Chinese Lessons & Outing II

So! Haha. I slept late again yesterday. No surprise. Like duh. That'd be out of place of me if i slept earlier than 12 midnight. I am the nocturnal one in the family so that's practically my job to stay up as late as i can. =D Anyways, today was chilled. Aside the rain, of course, i woke up around 12 noon, bathed, got myself ready for my Chinese lesson at 3, prepared myself to go out with Dil since Ida couldn't make it *coughOUTWITHBFcough* and when the clock struck 5.45 i went out of the house and waited for her at the interchange.

Then right when i wanted to grab a spot by the railings, someone called my name and lo and behold there was Azuan and Herdiana chilling by the railings as well. I swear i didn't expect them to be there because i sooo thought it wasn't them, just some kids meddling around. Anyways, as usual, being Azuan, he calls me old. Sheesh, do i look that darn old??? I don't get it. Then when Dily arrived, looking all tall and pretty, i followed her through the crowds towards TM. She wanted to get clothes or perfumes for her older sister, as a birthday present come January next year.

So first stop, was The Body Shop. It was so packed! Of course, Christmas shopping. There were loads of offers at TBS so everyone's trying to get everything off the shelves. There were loads of lotions, body sprays, shampoos, body gels, perfumes, you name it. I grabbed every single scent there was and man, y'all should've seen my face when i inhaled it's unbelievable smell. Very fruity, TBS's perfumes and scents. There were musk scents for both men and women and i tell you, unfortunately, the men's musk smelled more like forest trees compared to women's which smelt very bold.

Then we strutted over to Isetan - boasting it's gorgeous face-lift and jacked-up prices conveniently saying it's REGULAR PRICED *cough$68cough* - we checked several Chanel bottles but couldn't take a whiff coz' the salesgirl looked scary for a moment. LOL Then we went up to MNG and found lovely, lovely clothes that were as affordable compared to bottles of scented water. LOL. They were all clothes that suited my tastes. Seriously! Darn, if only i went there yesterday i could've bought something twice better. But, oh well. Hehe. We found one orange dress but Dil was the one who loved it and wished it was hers. But i kept reminding her of her sister and she pouted and placed it back to its rack. Poor darling. Hehe.

Eventually, i told her it's better we head over to Century Square to look at more perfumes that are available and of variety. Sure enough, we found ourselves at the third floor and smelled almost all of the BRANDED perfumes, like Polo, Escada, Moschino, Celine Dion. Sheesh, i almost fainted after smelling all of them. LOL. Then Dil wanted to go to BHG so we went and again, lo and behold, at the foot of the escalator, we found the latest DKNY bottles that were advertised in the magazines. I swear, they smelt oh so wonderful! I was at a loss for words when i test-smelled it. And without fail, i smuggled it into my bag - the test paper i mean. LOL. But in the end, after waiting for 5 mins for the Burberry salesperson to finish talking to his customer, Dil said it's time to head over to Starbucks. I was sooo waiting for Starbucks because i love their drinks there. But like i told Dily, i couldn't afford a single cup, but being Dily, she treated me with one. Sheesh, i just love you Dily. Sorry i troubled you. =)

This is what we got.



Mine is the Chocolate Cream Chip while hers was Raspberry. Lovely drinks i tell you! =) I savoured every drop! Licks~!



At another angle. =) Hehe

We talked a lot over our drinks. I enjoyed her stories about her attachment programmes at SGH. She's taking her Diploma as a Nurse so she gets to go everywhere in Singapore. Well, kindda. She's sooo exposed with the medical industry that i can trust her with answers i have questions to. Hehe. But once i finished my drink, we parted. Haha. I gave her a tight hug and we walked off. I'm proud of her, and i hope she's proud of me. =) Hehe. It was dreadfully unfortunate that Ida couldn't join us, or it would've been more crazier than it already was. LOL.

Anyways, here's another pic. =)



Will report for what happens on my Wednesday. =) Hint: I'm going to Singapore Science Centre with my family. Hehe. Will be taking loads of piccys so prepare!

XOXO!

Lana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home