Thursday 13 December 2007

Testing... testing... PASS!

Right now, with books beneath me, paper on my right, my handphone a blank screen - awaiting Prince Charming to slap it awake - and earphones to my ears coz' i love music everywhere i go, everytime i go out. Be it j-pop, pop, ballads, blues, even country. I can't really say i love all genres because one, i ain't a loyal, worshiping fan of trance or whatever else those dance-y tracks are called. Anyways, what i'm trying to say is, thank God and the amazing wonders of HTML that i am able to regroup my runaway posts, tagboard and whatnot from a strange villain called MISPLACEMENT. Sheesh, i almost wanted to hammer my poor computer down because of this! And now this template saved me.

Yes, yes, sorry i haven't been updating much because i have term tests to deal with. So far i can say i might pass but not with flying colours. No, i'm fairly certain i'm just passing these papers. I did study, not that i didn't really. I studied hard, nahh... Not that hard. Haha. I'm not being overly confident but i'm not putting myself down too hard about it. I just hope i pass and no failing marks anywhere. =(

Oh well. Gotta go do some studying!! Too late at night to chat around. Hehe.

XOXO!

Lana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home