Monday 17 December 2007

Monday: Out with Nurul and Sarah

Yup. My first out for the holidays and i cannot wait for the upcoming ones after tonight. Possibly tomorrow's gonna be a blast because i'm meeting Ida and Dily again. Of course, at night. Hehe. I feel like a fugitive running for dear freedom. Anyways, i'm here to talk about today, not tomorrow so. =)

Woke up pretty late today, as usual, 'coz miss lil' princess here slept utterly late the night before. =p *guilty* So anyways, while i laid on my bed, i wondered what i wanna wear. In my head was like an image of a walk-in wardrobe and i scanned through all my clothes, thinking which pair that Sarah and Nurul hadn't seen yet. We did plan to look fabulous so of course, it was hard to think of matching clothes. Haha! Eventually, i picked my favourite get-up - blue two-piece that i wore to a certain function at a certain area. =P I adorned my necklace on me, put make-up on, slipped on my heels and my tudung and off i go. Right when i stepped out of the lift, drizzle started to dot the roads and i sighed. It was darn windy and i thought to myself that i'd look darn ridiculous if my umbrella would be pulled up with the furious winds. But eventually the rain got the better of me and i did use my umbrella in the end.

I reached the arranged meeting place 10 mins before 2, Nurul 5 mins after that, and Sarah 10 mins after that. Haha. Then we went to AMK Hub, took another bus just to go to KFC, helped Sarah draw money and strutted off back to KFC to grab some grub. We all ate heartily, not wanting to talk because, well... i dunno why we didn't talk much then. LOL. Saw Nurul's friend. He was nice. He didn't care if his smile wasn't returned back so he smiled at me. Really sincere i tell you. I smiled back, but after a few moments of thinking though. LOL. The irritating thing was, Nurul's so self-conscious that it drove me nuts, drove me up the walls, and drove the colour of my hair from dark-dark brown to white. I tell you, she's sooo darn self-conscious i cannot imagine how she's gonna live being scared of boys. Please, if you're gonna scurry around at the sight of them, might as well don't get out of your house in hopes of not being attacked by their vicious cat-whistles and fearsome stares. -.- Sheesh. I really felt like slapping her awake. It's fine when i just met her, but she's gonna turn 20 for goodness sakes! How long are you gonna keep up this shyness around you???? Sheeeesssshhhh!!!!

Oh well. After that we head back to AMK Hub and searched for clothes that i was aiming to have. Wanna colour up my wardrobe you know. =) Hehe. Mom gave me a tight budget of $30 so it was hard to find the perfect one. There were loads of gorgeous ones but mostly short-short sleeves, too flashy, or no sleeves at all. But the regrettable thing was, i only realised that i could grab any strapless top to match my plain pale pink long-sleeves top. It was nearing 7pm did i realise that! So i found a perfect top at Century Square, paid it for $33 - an over-budget of $3 - and hurried home with a grin on my face. I was finally satisfied with what i got and after dinner i tried it on with two different kinds of pants. One with the cream-coloured pants and the other with jeans. Mom said jeans looked better. Sarah said my cream pants looked better. Oh well. LOL.

These are the piccys i grabbed for the day. =D



While waiting for Sarah.



Pose 1: Flawless



Pose 2: Painful



Pose 3: Perfect



Taken a week before. =)

Today was alright. Haha. But i can't wait for tomorrow with my lovely dolls. =) 6pm eh! Hehe. Hope your holidays do you good, y'all! Peace out! Oh and HADY MIRZA WON ASIAN IDOL! YOU DID WONDERFUL HADY! WE'RE ALL SUPPORTING YOU!!!! =D

XOXO

Lana

PS: This is just to make you giggle. Haha. And no, i didn't eat the little Pan-Pan (Lil' sis named it)



Lana and Pan-Pan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home