Friday 30 November 2007

i'm watchin' you

I, officially say, that my tagboard and my cbox has gone bonkers. Way, way bonkers. I have no idea what's going on but i'm sure i've done enough HTML adjusting to know that my tagboard and my cbox (currently in use) has gone WONKED. I've changed my blog skin thrice - second attempt failed miserably. Thank God this lovely black one is gorgeous.

Anyways, if you can't tag, don't fret. Try clicking twice or just leave the blog. It might appear soon so... TAG! There's no other reason for you peeps, reading this post, to not TAG. It is imperative of you all to tag. I want my cbox to be loaded with peeps talking to me! =) Hehe.

Oh and forgive me for not updating recently. Because i had some school stuffs to do. Oh and also, the lazy bug bit on me so i've gone all lazy and tired of blogging. FOR THE MOMENT! =) Well, for starters, this week's pretty loaded with future assignments, presentations and papers to deal with in school. I ain't complaining but it seems i've finally felt that i am officially a Poly Student. HAHA. Can you believe it? I didn't know why it took me sooo long to realise my standings in the education system. Although i admit, at some point, i wish i was... somewhere else *coughHOMEcough*. LOL. Wow, i'm getting lamer.

Oh well, might update soon. I might try and deal with tagboard problems so be patient with me! =)

Loves~!

Lana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home