Thursday 6 December 2007

Problems after another makes no difference. They're still shit

And finally it boils down to me. I've gotten the flu bug and i'm coughing non-stop. I've got a terribly sore throat, runny nose and a huge feeling of nostalgia. OK, maybe what i'm truly feeling is not nostalgia but if anything, i miss my boyfriend a whole lot. I always wondered whether he misses me enough, or as much as i did. But, at least he calls and tells me so. Haha. Well, after i said i missed him so much, he'd of course reply. Don't really know if it was out of necessity or really from his heart, but i ain't judging him for anything.

But the real reason i'm posting tonight is because of the depressing news i received YESTERDAY and TODAY.

Yesterday:
I already explained how yesterday went, but the saddest and most shocking part was the fact that Dily, my dearest bestfriend, has broken off with her boyfriend. I couldn't understand why she won't talk to me and Ida first. I called her but she rejected the call. I msged her but she wouldn't reply. I guessed she needed time to cool off and shed some painful tears before she can confide in us like i wished her to. I really thought she'd talk to us first, but instead she talked to 'Biskot'. Whoever that guy is.

** Dily, sorry for saying this, but who is Biskot, really? Was it because of him that made you decide on this without telling me or Ida first? Didn't we tell you not to listen to people that're making the decisions for you? Dearest, we know you well. We know which is right from wrong. We didn't force you to break off with him from the beginning because we saw how happy he made you. We were only trying to keep that happiness in you and maybe save it as well. But things happened, well mostly shit, but we still soothed your woes and said to keep it. I guess Biskot might've said something, huh? His word is higher than ours?? Is that it?

I'm not hurt about the fact that you listened to Biskot. I'm not hurt that you didn't tell us in the first place. I'm hurt because you are hurting by yourself, and that ain't right. It ain't right at all. Not for a single moment should you be suffering by your lonesome and ignore people's shoulders for you to cry on. Isn't that our job? Aren't we your bestfriends, friends who encourage you, not FORCE you, or YELL at you to break off with the man you truly loved like those other friends of yours did? That ain't true friendship at all. Don't you think so? Dily, i'm not angry at you. I'm worried. So damn, damn worried that i almost thought of going to your house, bang down the door and hug you until you're done crying. Sampai gitu skali tau aku sanggop untok kau, Dil. That's how much i care about you. You're a sister to me and somehow, you betrayed me by not wanting to share that pain with us. You even took Biskot's word over ours. I really hope that wasn't what happened, but to my POV, that's how it went down.

But lemme assure you, i'm not going to yell at you, be pissed off at you, or even strangle you. When we meet next time, i promise i'll hug you until you swear you're alright. I won't let go until you assure me that you'll be alright and that you'll go through all this WITH US. Not by yourself. Not like before. Don't make that last incident happen again. Please. I can't take another emotional breakdown ever again. OK? =) **

Today:
OK, enough you peeps and blog-hoppers! That's quite enough of emotional emotions fer ya and it's time to lighten things up with some piccys i took with Tassha. Oh and about today. Nah, besides realising that my entry for GOLDEN POINT AWARDS was unsuccessful, school was alright. I laughed, which i thought i wouldn't but thanks to my classmates, i managed to. =) Hehe. Tassha was very pretty today. She dolled up soo nicely i couldn't stop admiring her. Hehe. True, Tassha. You looked much more gorgeous. =) Hehe. No wonder thousands of guys look at you, twice. But then they look at your *beep* and i'd be wishing i'd chase them down with a PARANG. Jerks. Perverts. Arseholds. Sheesh!

ANYWAYS, here are the piccys. =) Enjoy, Tassha. Haha!



Haha! My colgate smile and her signature lips. =3

OK... Tassha looks somewhat sinister, in a pretty way. HAHA

Attempt 1 - Being pretty: PASSED
Attempt 2 - Being pigs: FAILED

LOL! I didn't use Night Mode and somehow, the light is gorgeous. Haha. Our lab's lighting is wonderful. Oh and Tassha, you know what i realised? Eventhough you had a tan, you looked pretty much paler than me. Haha! What a revelation that is. Hehe.

Well, right now i have nothing to do but dread the coming week. 4 days of term test, i don't think i would make it. Not after how i am doing in Maths. God, why must we learn limits, differentiation, L'Hopitals Rule and... whatnot. Sheesh, i think my brain's not only exploded but it deteriorated into the size of a pathetic newt. Eww... Gross.

Talking about gross, while Tauhid - Tassha's friend - and Hadi - my classmate for 2 semesters, was accompanying me home and was already nearing my block... CCCRRRAAAACCCCKKKK!!! We stopped, turned around and gasped.

Lana: OMG! Hadi! Is that a snail? *stares at a misshapen, crushed snail*
Tauhid: Oh oh...
Hadi: Suay(sp?) betol arh! *walks up to it* SORRY, SORRY!

Gosh i almost thought of coming up to it and stroking it so it would get better. OK peeps, stop laughing. That was my initial thought, alright? >=( Sheesh, no sense of childish innocence at all! But it wasn't intentional, really. I mean seriously, who'd want to squash a snail out of fun? Sadists. Hmph! Lol.

I'm waiting for boyfriend to call me up, but i guess he's busy with some stuffs after the tragedy so i won't text him until 10++. I hadn't heard his voice for hours since last night. Haish... Miss him so much. Hopefully he'd agree with my invitation to follow my family to East Coast Park this Saturday after lunch. I soooo hope he'd agree. And if he does, i'd have to tell myself countless times that he won't touch me for the whole time he's there. Depressing, i know. Lol.

Enjoy your Friday tomorrow! =)

XOXO

Lana

PS: Finally! There's some colour. Hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home