Monday 3 December 2007

Junks

So today was somewhat a stressed/fulfilling day. There was school to deal with, Ida - my darl - to chat with while she dwells in her troubles that i keep telling her to get done, and a project that was finally done 15 mins before submission. Thank God the lab was hooked up with a useful printer. Haha. Oh and i ate a lot today. Spent $5.90 on junk food. Goodness me, why wouldn't my money run out even before the week ended? And to make matters worst, my prepaid has run depressingly low. Haish. As said in the previous post, i'd bring my laptop to deal with unfinished businesses. Thankfully, my eyes opened earlier than expected and i finished the basic powerpoint presentation during lunch. I told Ida that i had batt problems so i always keep on telling her that "i'll be back" or "ttyl". Haha. She must've gotten irritated just by the sight of me getting online and then offline, and then online again. Deal wit it, babe. Laptop with no charger, you know? LOL.

Oh and i finally watched the vids Tassha 'advertised' on her blog. They're sooo hilarious! However insulting they may be, i kindda enjoyed the whole act. Haha. Should go to her site. Anyways, what i'm about to show you may shock you in many ways than one. But somehow, if you dont have the proper standards of imagination, you might not see what i see. =) Peeps, i give you.....




I want your first thoughts my lovely readers and bloghoppers. What do you think? Wrong question. What do you... SEE? HAHA. If you can't see what it truly is, then either you hop over to my Flickr link found in page number 2 or turn your head over (look at the piccy upside-down) and you'll get what i mean. Tassha, you can stop gawking and start roaring with laughter. LOL.

Oh and tomorrow, i hope me, Dil and Ida get together again. Maybe out at Marina Square or Raffles Place to grab something to eat for DINNER! Yes, peeps. You've read right. I'm going out. At night! Haha. I do hope it worked out all right because there's some technicalities on Ida's side. And maybe on mine about my red rhino but that'll be settled after i post. Fingers crossed that i get to use it after 7! =) Hehe. I really miss them loads loads, even though i saw them last Sat. Need to take more piccys of ourselves and talk about all sorts of stuffs. And also help each other out with the 1001 troubles in our lurrve lives... Haha!



Such innocence. Gosh i look different! LOL

All the more innocent @ Changi Airport

Aha! Days when we still wore uniforms. So square. LOL

Wow. Such memories i have in my photo album. Haha! Appropriately known as Precious Moments. Haha! Seriously! I have almost all of the piccys i took since i bought my first camera phone. See that red phone Ida is holding in the above piccy ^ ? That's my first camera phone. I sooo loved that phone. It was the first phone i spent with my own bank money. Ever so unfortunate and being the materialist i am, i changed phones almost every 6-7 months. Haha! Hopefully the phone that i am using now - Nokia 6300 - would last me longer than a year. Fingers crossed!

And these are the piccys that Tassha asked for one day. She wanted to see how long my hair was before i chose to chop off the excess after my earlobes. Haha. Here they are, love. In sequence of course.

1) It was supposed to be longer but when i got into ITE i chopped it off to that.
2) The longest i've kept after given an ultimatum that i would lose a dear friend of mine if i chopped it off short again.
3) The prettiest shot i could find with me having short hair. LOL



LOL! So many piccys in one post! Goodness! But then again, i've become so full of myself! Goodness gracious me! I should stop! Haha. Well, actually i do. This post has grown too long and i would want to do something else. *coughCALLTHEMANcough* And *coughCALLTHEGURLScough* LOL!

See ya, y'all! =)

Lana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home