Wednesday 5 December 2007

Dissed, pissed, missed

Wow... I never thought disappointment could be so devastating. Dont ask why i'm feeling a lil disappointed though. Too disappointed to even explain myself. Although it's a torn situation where it is unfair of me to be disappointed, yet fair for me to even be disappointed... Uhh, i think that's just quite enough of the word disappointed. lol.

Anyways, today was alright i guess. This morning was OOP and we found out that our OPEN-BOOK lab test, there weren't many good scorers. He didn't say how many passed though, but i could tell they were easy to count. I wasn't confident that i passed but well, it's good to hope. lol. Then we had a lab exercise and the whole class almost went haywire because there were odd errors here and there. Mine wasn't as odd as i thought - i left several lines out and some characters missing. lol. But i'm glad Nigel helped. If he hadn't, i think i'd be stuck until the end of class. Anywho, after that was e-maths and the lecturer went through past papers and as she explained, i realised that it was actually as straightforward as every other math problem. Only thing is you havta understand the concepts and know immediately how to answer the problem. She also advised us to manage our time since we're only given an hour to complete the paper. I doubt i can manage any sort of time with the matter of understanding in my head concerning maths and its ever-changing formulaes. lol

After that was telesys and i flipped open my laptop to do some brief chatting with Ida. Throughout the chat, i was watching this hilarious yet insulting vid starring Jeff Dunham and his puppet Achmed. Maybe y'all have seen it, maybe you haven't. But try searching in YouTube and you'll be roaring with satisfied laughter. The jokes are well said, well-toned and perfect. Though insulting. lol. Also, as i watched the vid and chatted with Ida, Tassha and Nigel were copying term test hints. I wanted to do the same too but i was stuck with the laptop and my bag squashed beneath it. I couldn't reach it so instead of writing it, they suggested i type it in and send the notes to them thru MSN. lol In the end, Nigel took a pic of the slides the lecturer displayed on the screen. It was initially suggested by Tassha and somehow, everybody else started doing the same thing. She should be honoured for being a genius. lol

Then there was CGINT and we were advised to order i.Hub shirts. For some unknown reason. Oh well, i ordered anyway. Even Tassha. Hope they fit. lol. Then suddenly, Elvia made a move to assign Nigel as the new Class rep since Ivan has been skipping school lately. Nigel didn't want anymore workload but we all thought he was reliable enough to pull it off. And then we voted for Ming Sheng - ah, my sweetheart - to replace Nigel as the Social Rep. lol. Poor Nigel, but... too bad. =)

Then i hurried home in the heavy rain and ate lunch. I went out again with lil sis to go to Kallang and somewhat babysit one lil niece and two nephews of mine. They weren't such a handful but they were... somewhat. lol. They're kids. All the way, i was thinking about my boyfriend and how he's handling the tragedy. I wanted to be there for him, to make him talk to me if he wanted to. But it seems he didn't want to so... Then we went back, unfortunately at a time where the rain suddenly resumed to its heavy ferocity. Too bad for me. haha.

And then after dinner, i flipped open the laptop again and watched more hilarious vids from Jeff Dunham. He's cool. Then called boyfriend and thats where the disappointment came in. We planned to have breakfast tomorrow morning and then he would send me to school. But he was too tired after what happened the whole day today so, unfortunately for me, i had to excuse him and understand with all my heart that he suffered a terrible loss and he needs both physical and mental rest. Fine then. When i start to change and tone done my childish attitude, things like this happens. I bet one day, he might be stepping on my head and i'm forced to understand and take it in my stride. RRRRRight...

So now he's sleeping and i'm wasting my time missing him and wondering what he's thinking about me. Oh well... I have school tomorrow. 1 - 7. Thank heavens. lol. i can sleep and wake up late. Perfect.

Have a good day tomorrow! =)

PS: Sorry no colour. Am using the laptop and missin' a mouse so... yeh. =p

XOXO

Lana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home