Monday 30 November 2009

Booooooyahhh

No excuses why i left my blog like that. Some may know, some may not. But those who do, "PIPE DOWN!" :D Hah, nahh kidding. :) Not that i'm busy with things actually. I daresay i am not busy with anything at all. Only thing is that i went out on Friday and Saturday due to Hari Raya Haji (I hope my Muslim friends enjoyed their two/three days!) And yes, thats the reason why i'm finally back to blogging. Also, it's coz i miss blogging and i have tonnes of pictures that have yet to be seen :)

So enjoy!


Good breakfast. Lots of laughs. LOL


I had a blast, larh. :D


My kampung that i kindda grew up in when my bro and i were younger. I dont really know how to explain what i felt when i came back after so many years. Maybe i was so used to seeing my great-grandmother sitting on her chair by the wooden door, smiling so happily at the sight of us. :) sigh..






I had no part in her new-found fascination with Twilight. It all began, once upon a time, with StarHub cable TV and a channel called Star Movies. OK fine. Simply put, she watched the movie and her eyes were so glued, her attention was solely on the movie lmao *proud* And she gets so giggly reading some of the scenes, it's so funny! LOL!


:) First picture was taken, kindda like a long long time ago. But somehow, i got lazy trying to update them into my blog, and adding them into my facebook. So.. LOL. Then the consecutive ones are from Haji :)

Oh, and now my Mom and Sis got new hand-phones for themselves. -.- hmph. Sis got LG Ice Cream ;) and mom got Nokia 5530 XpressMusic phone. :O! So currently, her phone is like the bestest of the best in our family. HMPH! LOL

Take care y'all, and God Bless.

PS: Time to study! Term test is a week away. OMG. :s

XOXO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home