Saturday 3 October 2009

last chance for one last dance

My Hari Raya 2009

OK, i know like these pics are damn damn late but i didn't have any nice nice pics - in my opinion - to post. And now that i have, and i'm in sucha horribly good mood, i'm gonna post some of my pics.

Enjoy!


1st day


At Gramp's place


Sigh. Skinny brother.


2nd day.
Too tall sister.


Sedondong.


Too cute little niece, Najwah :)

My 30 nieces and nephews - last i check was 30. Some are missing of course.


My place with the IFC convoy - 30/09/09
Enjoy~


Aif. LOLz. Since Azim's place been asking to take pic with me. Woah! LOL


Kayyum and me :D
Open House - 02/10/09
Afiqah's place.


Dah pandai~


I like this one ;)


*cough*



[End]

This whole week is/was jam-packed for me! Monday and Tuesday spent at school doing project. Wednesday, the whole of wed, was spent with IFC-mates for jln raya. Thursday went out with mom, granny and aunt for jln raya too. Friday went to school, came home and went out for jln raya to one house. Woah~ Many jln raya~

(Planned to meet boyfie that night but couldn't because of the open house. So cancelled and changed to Saturday. But..)

Saturday i gotta go to Johore for jln raya, again. Haiz! So cancelled on boyfie, AGAIN! :( He invited me to watch him and his band go jamming. The timing was so right but then couldn't coz we're going to Johore late in the afternoon.. :( Haiz..

Then Sunday lak! :D Boyfie and I had a long conversation and we finally planned to meet in the morning for breakfast! Yay! Since i dont have anything on for the whole of Sunday except for meeting boyfie. ;)

OK, update done. Eyelids droopy. Time to ZZZz.

Take care ya'll and God Bless

XOXO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home