Monday 5 October 2009

black-outs ; awooooo

Power-Trip @ TP 2009

At 1.15pm, while everyone was inside the lab minding their own business:

Phyna - watching vid.
Chener - texting and chatting on MSN
Tassh - was about to show me a stand-up comedian's vid
Me - waiting for her to show me the vid

When all of a sudden my screen went blank, the lights in the lab shuts off and Phyna and Chener screamed like they just saw a ghost. :O Then we looked around, realised the office beside our lab was dark too and found out that the whole floor was dark. So we stayed outside the lab, hung around, moaning and whining, and eventually went home at 2.40pm since the lights still didn't come on.

Anyways, being me, with LG Cooky in hand, began snapping pics. LOL. Then the gurls joined in~

Enjoy ;)


What the lab looks in the dark, from the outside. Freaky uh.


From the inside. So dark :s


Just stood outside, chatting.


The only boys that was with us.


The office. Dark too. LOL


My partner -.- LOL


Nice legs. Insured?


Bored.


I kindda like rainy days coz it gives the perf light when snapping pics :)


Dunno larh those two gurls trying to be tall -.-''


Me loike~


Still waiting~

[End]

As i've said in my previous post, i was busy for the whole week. Like i really didn't have enough time to sleep for full 10 hours :x LOL! But it was worth it tho, waking up early on Sunday morning especially. At least boyfie had no problem waking up at 7am. I did :x But we still managed to meet up. Altho.. there was one moment where it got me blushing and feeling darn bimbo. When i was at home getting ready, he txted me saying that it'd be better if we meet at the MRT station. So i said OK and i confidently went to the station, tapped my card and waited upstairs at the platform. Sat there for 10 mins and txted him saying i didn't see him anywhere and i'm already here. He txted back asking where i was and said to meet him at the BUS STOP. i was like.. "huh?" then i read back his previous txt and sure enough he said BUS STOP opp. MRT station -.-'' And pretending, but failed, that i made a mistake i just avoided his question and hurried off to where he was. When i told him my bimbotic mistake he made a face at me and laughed. LOL

Anyways, MAC breakfast was good. we talked about his ippt. Haiz. Then after heavy breakfast, we walked to pasir ris park and sat for a good 2 hrs until we had to leave since he needed time to pack his things for camp. I wish we had more time, and no deadlines to meet. Haiz. Oh, and here's him! :D All botak and clean lolz.



Silau arh the place. LOL

Take care and God Bless

XOXO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home