Thursday 8 October 2009

visiting ; coffee ; bugs!

Visit to Tassh's place [07/10/09]
& coffee at Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
(Well, yours truly kindda got 2 coffees)


Tassh ;D


Me!


Pure Caramel Frapp. Loooveee it! ;)
At this point i had no idea there was a bug - or something - in my drink, until i inspected it out of habit and just checked my drink. So when i was sure it was something that's NOT supposed to be in my drink, i spoke to the manager, nicely - duh! - and asked if i could get another one. She wasn't pissed at me, coz i wasn't being difficult. :D And i got another one! LOL


Posing away~


Kindda like the lighting here, too :) And coz i adjusted the settings on my phone so yay!


The music was good too, until they changed it to oldies and i got bored -.-''


So pretty without make-up.. Oh, if only yours-truly had the same privilege


This is my new frapp. LOL


Woops. ;)


She's dying to have moustache, is why she made it using her hair.


Cheese~


Very cautiously drinking my new drink. LOL


Her idea.
Right after that we cracked up laughing so hard! LOL



Me looking fairly constipated. Fairly. LOL

[End]

I didn't take pics of her place coz i think that'd be damned rude. Her mom was amazing. :D Loved her vegetarian-style Mee Rebus. Sweet, tangy, damnnnn good :) Then coz Tassh wanted coffee off we went to DTE and lepak-ed there for a good 30 mins or so and then headed for home. Hehe.

Had a txt from boyfie at 1710 hours. Happy gurl i be. ;) I wait for his txt, he waited for mine.. he surrendered and txted me first! :D Double-happy gurl~

But now he quiet, so prolly batt died or he had to do night PT. poor boy :(

Anyways, 3.2's coming. Some of us just can't wait to put aside the annoying proj and just get on with some stressful studying! Haiz.

Take care y'all and God Bless.

Short post, i know. LOLz

XOXO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home