Monday 19 October 2009

start afresh

Been busy lately, up til Sunday. LOL. Hectic, if i could say so myself but it turned out a-OK. It wasn't so bad, until some makcik and pakciks came up to my Mom and asked about me - and then their recommendations came in like wildfire.

"Ahh.. Cucu saya tinggal di Australia tau. Blaja kat sane jugak.. Best kan pat Australia?"

"Dah ade boyfriend, awak?"

Amboi, one after another seh. Amacam~ It's so not funny -.- My parents can still play around with them, imagining until so far ahead. Me, trying to be polite, just smiled. HAIZ.

Then when it was all over, Mom confided with my grandmother and said that almost everyone asked her when I gonna get married. Tau plak complain. I've already warned/threatened/reminded her constantly (see, i stressed the word) that i gonna get married between 27-29, 29 being the max. I dont wanna get married when i'm 30...

OMG THIRTY. >.<

Can you imagine me being 30? Damn right, i can't.

Anyways, tomorrow's the start of a new day and age. Will be separated from beloved Tassh for 6 mths. :( Very upsetting. But we'll definitely catch up during lectures and lunch. :D We plan to find work together too! Yay!

OK, here's where i'll end. Wanna play game. LOL

Take care y'all and God Bless

XOXO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home