Monday 28 September 2009

spike that drink

Spontaneous Evening with the 3Ns
Pictures taken using LG Crystal GD900
Courtesy of Nigel Sim.

(He's pretty well-known here in my blog)


Beautiful shot, really. Salute. ;)


Prettiest shot evahh.. Excluding me. :x




Drinks were spiked. They had too much energy. I didnt. :D





[End]

OK, be prepared everyone. I've been meaning to bring this up but i just couldn't find the right words to express my indifference.

So. I hate it when people ask me this ONE simple question:

"So.. How's life?"

I get so angry whenever that question is directed to me. I dunno why. It's been going on for quite a while now and only certain people have that particularly bad habit of asking that with everyone they know. It's either they ran out of good questions to ask a long-lost friend, or they're just ready to compare lives and see who's got it bad. Thats just how i see it, i know it's far from the truth but i just hate that question.

What're you trying to imply? I mean really? Are you trying to wonder who got it bad, or good? Are you trying to be polite - because i dont feel the question as polite. I really dont. I just dont get it.

(Everyone's open to clarify this peculiar question with me so just tag on my tagboard)

Anyways, when being asked that question, i get a sense of annoyance, and i get defensive. I know most people dont mean to pry, and most are just being polite, but really.. Why ask that?? Why can't you ask a better question like:

"So, how've you been doing?"

Isn't that sucha nicer question to hear and ask? To me, asking how my life is is like asking me a rhetorical question. How else do you think Life is to everyone else in this world? There are bad things, good things, the mediocre.. what more do you wanna hear and know? Look at me, i'm holding up just right. I deal with the problems i face with whatever willpower i got in me, conclude it, and move on. I do not blame God, i do not blame my parents, i do not blame how i was brought up. I blame the choices i make, and the reasons i used to justify myself. I blame me for the bad things that happen to ME. What you do to others will just come back to you two-fold. Dont think you can get away with ANYTHING on Earth.

No one gets away with anything.

So think again when asking the people's most favourite question:

"So.. How's life?"

Will stop ranting. Will continue slaving away. Haiz.

To my beloved botak-head of a man, stop eating fried chicken wings and thighs and rice, eat something else, love. Lolz.

To Ian who's booking out this Fri. One word, dude. YANA. :)

To everyone else who's enjoying their much-deserved holidays: enjoy it well and hard :D

Hope Monday didn't turn out so bad for y'all. Take care and God Bless.

XOXO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home