Monday 11 February 2008

the 20-year old list

20 reasons why you love being 20-years old:-

1 * I'm no longer a teen

2 * Makes me mature in heart and in mind

3 * My thoughts will no longer be childish

4 * Whatever happens, I have the higher authority (I'm the oldest sib)

5 * Feels better to be 20 than sweet 16

6 * Nobody can tell you you are misplaced

7 * A year after that I can watch R-21 (LOL. J/K. I don't)

8 * I can start earning more than $500

9 * Makes me sound wiser, smarter

10 * Mom no longer have reasons to exclude me from adult conversations

11 * Mom has no choice but to let me out of the house and back at 10pm

12 * No one can call me a child, or treats me as such

13 * Even if others think I look old, I don't have to care coz' i already am *cough20cough*

14 * Wearing specs doesn't prove I'm blind, but i am mature and smart =p

15 * I can talk with a deeper voice, not screech like a raving banshee

16 * I can laugh behind a slender hand, not roar like a lion

17 * Class and sophistication come hand in hand in my 20-year old vocab

18 * Unfortunately, Disney Channel and Nickelodeon has got to go

19 * Excuses for reading Contemporary Romance books with graphic scenes are NO LONGER

20 * Writing a book still is my dream, no matter how old i become

~*~

So! A list done out of boredom. My boredom, unfortunately. And yes, i am turning 20 VERY SOON. =) But not so soon though, however sad that sounds. LOL. I can't wait to have the feel of being 20. Oh and the reason why i'm listing this because i'm preparing for another list i've yet to do coming this March. =) Some may know what i'm talking about, but most might not. I won't tell until i will. =p Hehe.

Oh and if you're wondering how i'm doing in school, well, i think i'm gonna fail two subjects and havta take Supp papers which i despise the whole world for. Therefore i cannot fail any of the subjects involved in main paper. I dearly hope my WebApp teacher can pass me, because my test paper i did was horrendous. I so hope he'd make me pass. I cannot stand taking supp papers.

Anyways, here i end. =) Take care!

Lana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home