Sunday 17 February 2008

Sick, sick, LOLOLOL

I am sick!!!! Darnit, of all times to be sick, it just had to be a few days before my main exam. How convenient is that? But then again, it's not that serious of a sickness, just the common cough and sore throat. Other than that i am perfectly fine. Well, there is of course the sluggish-feeling of looking ugly during such sicknesses, and the shaky fingers and limp limbs. Haiz...

Oh and sorry for not updating any sooner. I've not been busy, just gotten lazy. LOL. Oh and i met my dearest boyfriend on Friday and Saturday afternoon for a nice talk and laughter. He was so sweet to come down to my place for two days just to make me happy. Gosh, i so love him. LOL. Anyways, my holidays have begun and i am soooooooo ready to take my exams and jump into Year 2. Why? BECAUSE MATHS IS LONG GONE!!!


Hehehe. Great isn't it? Yesh, yesh. But the problem is that i might not be able to fully pass my EMaths 2. I failed both quizzes and my Term Test, so even a miracle can't truly save me unless i work hard. Yup2. I can't afford to take Supp paper, really. Or to repeat the 6 months of the same grueling EMaths 2. *screams*

Oh well, right now, i'm doing my
TeleSys revision, writing notes down and memorizing most of the formulas. Hopefully i can stuff them all in my head. =) Good luck to all my TP peeps in your exams! Oh and to those who are willing to study wit the class, come to the library at 10am. Particularly, bring your Maths stuffs. Or whichever subject you're weak at. LOL. Cya!

Lana: LOLOLOL
The Boyfriend:
*grabs her neck* Gimme your money!
Lana:
*blinks and looks over to her little purse on the table* It's there. Go take.
The Boyfriend:
*stares at me blankly*
Lana:
*stares back*
Both of us:
LOLOLOLOLOL
Hahahhahahahah. Take care y'all!

XOXO

Lana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home