Monday 4 February 2008

For all i care

So so, i've been foolishly neglecting this poor love and no, i am not gonna explain or blab why i have been . The only thing i can tell you is that i have been BUSY, BUSY, BUSY. I've been nothing but busy! With projects, family stuffs, boyfriend stuffs, friend stuffs - all kinds of stuffs. Lol. But oh well, isn't that part and parcel of life? *nods nods*

Oh and YAY to me for finding a pretty skin for my lovely blog-blog. Ain't it gorgeous-lookin'. Oh yes yes. *mind the hyper*

Anyways, right now i am dead bored, i have nothing to do, and i think i have friends who aren't talking to me - not you Dil or Ida. =) You've been nice for sharing with me your problems. I feel very much loved. Thank you~! Oh and those friends are neglecting me - i guess - maybe because they don't call me unless i text them or there's something they really need to say to me. Other than that, we ignored each other, which is just saddening and hurtful. But i couldn't be bothered to call them up because i'm using a prepaid card and my outgoing calls are destroying my credit. Therefore i don't call people - people call me. =)

But i'm tired of complaining for nothing to happen. I cried blood also they're never going to change however nice i am to them. They wanna keep secrets from me, fine, whatever. I'm keeping stuffs from them too. They wanna keep me in the dark for the fun of it, fine, i'll do the same. They wanna ignore me and wait for me to come to them, do things for them, and pretend that they're the only friends i ever want, well don't mind me i have better friends than those who ignore me and treat me as a non-existent being. I've had enough of gurlfren fighting with another gurlfren. It's tiring, useless, and heartbreaking no matter how you try to protect it. So whatever larh, they only come to me when they need me but won't come to me when they don't, fine wit me.

But i say this also... no point. I do miss them, very dearly. But who wouldn't diss your friends right? No one's peachy perfect, of course you would hate something about the friend that you cherish. Why won't you? I admit, i DISLIKE people's attributes, but that doesn't mean they don't dislike mine either, right? I'm just saying that i miss them and i am pretty hurt that they don't confide in me when they have problems. They overlook me and talk to themselves about things they thought aren't important to discuss with me. How heartbreaking is that? Am i not reliable to help? Just because i yell and scream at them doesn't give you the right to leave me in the dark. I act that way because i care about them, and i am angry of who treats them unjustly. Wouldn't you be pissed if your friend's being bullied or stepped on? Of course you would, right? So what's wrong with me being angry? Wouldn't everyone else feel the same??? Sheesh! Gimme a break! It's not fair that i am the only one who doesn't know a thing. It's not fair that they don't trust me. It's not fair that i am not reliable enough for them. I hate it. I hate the fact that it's true. I hate the fact that i am useless to them, and incapable to doing anything for them when i have done EVERYTHING just for them. How cruel are they??

Oh well, whatever. I'm not going to waste my time wallowing in this shit. I'm just gonna ignore them until they start talking to me. Ignore me all you want, i'm gonna do the same, gurlfren, so don't be surprised. =(

Anyways, here are some boring piccys i took to colour up my post. LOL. My mother spoiled me with Maybelline Blush Mousse and IN2IT eyeshadow set. Gosh i was so shocked that she'd spoil me like this - but she bought stuffs of her own so it was a win-win situation. LOL. I love her. And her birthday's coming up and i suggested to my dad that we get her the Lacoste Pink Parfum me and mom fell in love with at BHG Century Square. But dad said her handphone was her birthday present so we're not gonna get her anything else. Sheesh. Why can't we spoil HER instead? LOL. Oh and the tall bottle behind it is my mom's Issey Miyake's parfum. It's a very strong parfum, i just realised, and it doesn't seem to be of my taste. But nemind, lemme smell different for once. =p



My laptop wallpaper. =)



Behind: Issey Miyake Eau de Toilette
Front: IN2IT Eyeshadow & Maybelline BlushStudio Mousse [03 Berry Delight]

Wow, this looks like i'm advertising. LOL. Well then, before i say anything more i better leave. =) Chinese New Year is coming so to those who are celebrating - HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!! GONG XI FA CAI!! =D

XOXO

Lana



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home