Monday 21 January 2008

Hum-hum

OK OK, i know i have not been updating this poor little being and as unfortunate as it is, i have no good reasons as to why i have been neglecting my baby blog-blog (not a permanent nickname). But all i can say is that there were things going on in my life that i have tried to settle and sort out, school to face and projects to complete. I wont go into such detail as to why i had these difficult times but as of now, i am doing better than i expected. I am taking things slowly and calmly, doing my hardest to not blow a gasket whenever it comes to miniscule problems, and accepting the fact that there are just things out there that aren't worth fighting, yelling, and beating each other up over. Some things are just best left alone and forgotten. =]

Anyways, i have been going around collecting piccys to fill up an empty post. Thus, here are the piccys for over the past 2-3 weeks. lol



The 3 'N's



Stuck together thru the thickest and the thinnest =)



Let's get pouty! XD



My favourite little one: KMS



She gives me hugs when i am down. =]

Yep, so that's it i guess. I'm having that blogger's block again so i won't ramble on about boring stuffs. =p Right now i am having my web-app and i had done my part of the whole project. I have yet to be ordered around in doing something else. Hehe. Oh and to those who were 'looking' for me on Saturday (19/01) and Sunday (20/01), i was busy volunteering at Darul Ihsan BOYS Orphanage from 8am - 6pm, so i apologise for not going online, or calling people, or texting people. =)

Take care! Oh and to all my TP peeps, exams are coming our way so good luck~!!!

XOXO

Lana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home