Tuesday 15 January 2008

Updated!

Due to some complications of the heart, i have grown lazy to update. But with good reasons, *coughNOPICScough* Yup. I only have one fresh pic to show and to me, it seemed useless to only post one pic when i can collect more and post them all at once. Don't you think so too? Hehe. Also, school's been hectic right now, and my tears have been filling my eyes every night. But it ain't a big problem. It's just a thing with me. =) Maybe it's the time where i couldn't hold anything back any longer.

Anyways, thanks to Dily, i have to update my blog or else she will skin me alive and scream into my ear to update. Haish. Hehe. OK, now i've lost my motivation to blog so i'll just leave it here. =) Hehe. The piccys and in-depth posts will come when i blog again. Hopefully with more juice and snap so that i can keep y'all reading. LOL. Maybe i might start writing stuffs that i am not agreeing with, like this thing... and that thing... and those things... Aha! =) OK ridiculous.

Bye-bye my pigeons!

Lana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home