Thursday 10 January 2008

Regular update

Hey there y'all! =) How did Thursday treat you? Besides the rainy hours, and sunny moments, i'm sure Thursday did enough justice to you. =) Well, unfortunately for me. I don't have much stuff to tell here. Other than school and the usual things - Tassha telling me stuffs that's going on in her life, which is just troublesome for her and i sympathize her - everything went out alright. Nothing strange happened, except moments in OOP which was just weird.

It all started with me actually doing my best and trying my very hardest to do it myself and with as little help from the teacher as possible. I was actually on a roll back there, really checking through past labs and making sense of all the codes in the lab. And he did say that the lab was important for next two weeks' labtest.

And then there was this very funny moment where i was almost done with the practical when i called out to the teacher, who was sitting in the middle, almost beside me, and was zoning out. I called out to him several times, looking at him with stern eyes. But he ignored me, even when i said to my friends "OK, he's ignoring me..." and then my friends laughed and called out to him, then FINALLY he looked my way and said, "Oh! Sorry," then he came to my table and helped me out. LOL. He is so cute and funny. I've never seen anybody that zoned out before. Sheesh.

Anyways, this was what happened during OOP. Just two pics. Of me and my friend, Ming Sheng. He looked pretty well-done today, messed up hair and a nice striped shirt with two buttons, UNBUTTONED. I kept telling him to button up because it's disturbing and people might mistake him from flashing himself. Haha.



Candid shot of me drinking Sprite Ice, and using my laptop. =)



Ming Sheng! The genuis. => Hehe

Alrights my pigeons, i am off. If y'all need anything, do drop a tag on my tagboard. I will reply anytime, anywhere. =) Cya! Take care.

XOXO

Lana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home