Tuesday 8 January 2008

Aching pains and silly babbles

Yes! I have changed the background image of my blog from polka-dots to lovely black stars. LOL. I almost got the HTML wrong but being the oh-so-patient person that i am *coughTRYINGTOcough* i did it slowly and with calm. With that time of month, going haywire is not the best of options. Not only am i having a terrible ache to my poor tummy, i'm feeling lightheaded and dizzy every time i walked or turned my head. I know, it's scarier to me. But anyways, the most comforting thing is that i found out soon and after the bustling of Japanese Class Test and going back home. OK, enough of the gory details of womenhood and let's get back to why i am updating. =p

Today, after i took my class test and returned home to do some assignment for my WebApp teacher, rain started to pour and i kept looking at the clock, counting the minutes 'til it's the right time for me to leave the house and meet Tassha for what's left of NetFund. The surprising thing is, we made it for at least 45 mins of lecture. LOL. Then we hurried off to the library, so as to avoid a certain someone and flipped open our laptops to start another project that we hoped to have done by today. Throughout the typing and chatting, i managed to do five slides while Tassha found several images to add some colour to my wordy-wordy presentation. Then, the aches doubled and i couldn't take it anymore, ran over to the restroom. And the rest... is history - and maybe a lil' gross to a certain 'heroic' species called MEN. And they call themselves brave??? Sheesh! LOL.

Anyways, these are some piccys i took last week, during Mathematics class. =) It's a glimpse of what i do during lessons. Take pics. Hehe



This is half of the class. The bag in grey is my laptop. The bag in black is Tassha's.



This the typical table setting of YoursTruly. Whatever you see here is what i have.



And a typical candid shot of Tassha by the very pro photog, ME!

Hehe. A typical day. What else can you ask for right? Typical larh. Now i have nothing to say. LOL. Other than listening to 91.3FM on my laptop, i have nothing else to do. Sigh. Oh well, shut your windows and wrap yourself with your favourite blanket and enjoy the rain while it lasts through the night. =)

XOXO!

Lana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home