Friday 4 January 2008

It has come to my attention that i have posted a post that deemed unfair and have been ORDERED to delete the whole post. Hmm... It has also got me thinking "Why should I? I write what i write and whatever happens, i am responsible. Therefore, the least i can do is delete the part where it seemed unfair and forget it ever happened." I felt pretty much offended that i was ORDERED to delete it. I've never been told to do so because who can do that? It's my blog. Gurl, sorry. I guess my assumptions have gone too far this time, so fine. You want me to delete the post: NO. But i will erase all that crap i wrote. Fair enough? Sigh.

Whatever larh. I may have been too straightforward but i guess assumptions are too much to be dealt with by some people. [This post may sound angry but ignore that] So great, now i have lost my blogger momentum and i dont wanna bother reporting what happened today. I already censored as much as i can to make myself sound unbiased but it still appears to be biased. Oh well, oh well. I thought you were still pissed off about everything - i couldn't get you online and you ignored me on Saturday without telling me we're not going out so thus, i assumed you were still mad and those were your feelings. But fine, there's no point getting pissed about things that nobody wanna get done. I don't wanna fight with you [Because if i did, you wouldn't forgive me as easily as you and her forgive each other] but the least you can do is tell me that you don't wanna go out with me, not ignore me the whole day and expect me to understand. Sheesh...

Lana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home