Wednesday 2 January 2008

If you're not Dil or Ida, do not read Orange

OK, first things first...

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!! =) Heheh. I'm sure 01/01/08 treated you well. Y'all must've gone to thousands of New Year parties and boogied til' the wee hours of the morning. I'm sure you've drank enough booze to settle your cravings. I'm sure you've snogged everyone you've brushed shoulders with - OK, not all. But i'm sure you've done your list of New Year's Resolutions! =) Right, right? Well, i didn't. Nope. I didn't. LOL. I don't see the point, really. Yeah sure, you wanna wish things would go this way, things would go that way but you can't predict your future as far as the end of this week. You might say that you're not going out, but in the end you are. You might say you're single but in a few months you will be UN-SINGLE. So, i prefer to leave my resolutions to a minimum, to a few where i know i can do and definitely be accomplished. I'd rather mean what i promised myself, don't you think so too? =)

So here it is:- [Everybody else are giving away their resolutions so why won't i? =p]

1. Take care of my face from the evil ACNE and vicious PIMPLES.
2. Keep my weight below 50kg [I am not sick, i choose to be that way so deal with it]
3. Keep my grades above Cs or Ds.
4. Remember all that i learned in Japanese, French *Coming Soon* and Chinese.
5. Learn to cook [Puasa most probably - bake cookies] =p
6. Be more patient, be more mature, be more prettier =p
7. Love my man even harder since.....
8. Be there for my family always.
9. Force myself to share the family car when bro pass TP test.
10. Grow my hair [Currently In Progress] =)

There you go. Resolutions that i am pretty much sure i can accomplish by the time 2009 arrives. =) Hehe. I'm prepared for 2008, and i pray for more beautiful years to come. Anyways, talking about countdowns, i have a countdown of my own and it ain't pretty. I never wanted it to happen but i guess it's happening... in 6 months time. ='( *sobs* Help...

Sigh. Oh well, take care y'all. =) Have fun in school! LOL

Lana

[HAVE BEEN RESUBMITTED DUE TO UNFAIRNESS]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home