Monday 31 December 2007

School!

School!!!!!! =) Hehe. Finally, i've returned to school to finish up the rest of my 1st semester. Hmm... Saw Tassha grinning so widely as she ran up to me with open arms. Aww... I almost wanted to tear up when i hugged her so tightly. Then she was like "Long time never see ok!" to Ivan who was staring weirdly at us. I don't care who i air-kissed or hugged because it's not weird to me, and i dont bloody understand why it would seem weird to everyone else, especially Makciks and KIDDIES who are wanna-bes. Watch out, alright! But anyways, we met Frederick who chopped his hair off which from the back made him look like a BOY - like, finally! - and Terence who also chopped the sides of his hair off to make him look chubbier - oh no!!!

Anyways, we walked into class, and i waved at the chinese gurls, sat down and huffed. I was tired climbing the stairs no thanks to the boys. The teacher was talking about our Term Test paper and i was so frightened. I thought i would fail or something since my paper was given out LAST. Thanks arh, lao shi! Sheesh! But thank goodness my marks aren't what i expected, but even better! I got 36/40. Sheesh! I was thinking i might get 20 or what. Phew! 1 down, 3 more to go. Oh great. Maths and TeleSys are the papers that i'm not having high hopes for. I bet you my TeleSys paper is a horrible piece of crap - with red marks and a whole lotta 0s. Shit! But oh well, if it happens, it happens. I cry also not worth it. Sigh.

Anyways, after class me and Tassha escaped to MacDonalds to grab some light food before he trotted off to Starbucks - because of YoursTruly's addiction. As usual, i grabbed Choc Cream Chip Frappucino (Tall) while Tassha grabbed something Coffee like. I didn't get the name because i am not the number 1 fan of coffee or tea. Except juiced tea, of course. Love love! =p

And as we surfed the net because of our deadly boredom, Tassha suggested we posed for her laptop camera. Did i tell y'all that her laptop is gorgeous?! AAHHHH!!! Daddy i want one!!!!! *wails*

Here are the piccys! =)



Cheese!!



She slurps. I, colgate. =p



Now we slurp. Hehe



Pose~!!

After that i tagged her along around Century Square BHG, TM's StarHub Centre, Times, Holy Loo and to the MRT station where she took the train to her cousin's while i took the bus to return DVDs and buy 10 eggs for mom. LOL. I know... Thank goodness i brought enough cash. Hehe.

Alright y'all! Take care aite? Enjoy New Year's Day!!!! Countdown, countdown! =) Hehe

Lana

PS: This is the third layout i chose after much difficulties with HTML and image placement. Yes, third layout. THIRD LAYOUT!

PPS: To get a clearer view of the pics - due to improper size adjustment from PhotoBucket - please head over to my PIX! link. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home