Tuesday 22 December 2009

5 straight hours :)

Salutations, my fellow readers. Welcome to me-wittle blog. :D

Once again, i have come to leave y'all hanging and wondering how i am with stuffs thats going on in my life. Much to your dismay, i'm a private person - depending on the things i keep private and close to my heart. But there are things i cannot hold in. Things that i'm so proud of. Things that deserve to be told, shared and seen by many :) And those are of my pals, and my beloved family. Some may disagree with the fact that i disclose many things in here, but i know the lines drawn between what's private and what's public.

Anyways, the final year peeps are dreading the day when we gotta go back to the place that is TP. 2 weeks just isn't enough for us to completely lie down on our beds, think about things that we never thought we would, and begin indulging in our past as a crazy bunch of misfits. :) Despite being like a dysfunctional family, we were still a family.

I'm gonna miss everyone once we OFFICIALLY graduate from school! Gosh, i can see it now... the tears, the flashes from the cameras, the tight hugs and speeches, the air-kisses and the shaking of hands, the pride btwn student and teacher and parent(s), and the certificates given to every single one of us. Wow.. as much as i fear for the emotions i will be having on that very day, the relief i will feel once i step out of that school will be humongous that i think, that sort of emotion, will be the biggest i've ever felt in my life. Period.

Sigh.. i'm graduating at age 22. -.- old.

Picture time! :D


Izyana and her new hair-cut :D lovin' it babe!



I've saved my long, LONG hair for so long i can't remember when i started keeping it. I'm gonna miss this hair coz people: listen up! I'm gonna cut it, have bangs (maybe) and sport on a new 'do! :D Yes. ME! And being ME, i shall post a pic of me after i snip my tresses for everyone to see!

'Til then, take care y'all, and God Bless :)

XOXO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home