Thursday 4 March 2010

period

It's Thursday, and I'm not looking forward to the next few days that are coming soon.

Things aren't going so well as of this moment, and i can't really tell why it happened, what made it happen, or how it happen. All i can tell is that i am not holding up as well as i should've on my "better" days. Maybe coz the period is adding more pressure into my head and my nerves, so i guess all i'm feeling now is emo.. emo.. angst angst.

It sucks, really. When you plan not to show a hint of emotion to anyone, only to realise it somehow found a way to slip through your tight fists and revealed itself to your closest friends, if not that special someone in your life. I may not be the best person to give advice to sometimes, but i'd love to help anyone who are in need of some TLC. But when it comes to me, most of the time you won't even know i'm going through something because by the time you ask me what's going on, i've settled it a long time ago. And my soul would also be "mended" by then, like it never affected me in the first place.

It sucks more sometimes, that you just don't want any other soul to know but the only thing, the only way to make you feel better, is to tell someone and share your sorrows. I don't want to burden anyone, not even my mother with my minuscule matters. She's got enough on her mind to be burdened by, and hearing mine would not ease her heart in the least. I don't want to tell my friends coz half the time they would stop listening and pretend that they are, or interrupt me and talk about their life which i whole-heartedly listen til the very end. No one really wanna know what i'm going through because it's nothing compared to their BGR stories and family feuds. So why should i wanna share if i know no one would listen?

Right, getting emo again..

Woke up 4 hours too early. Slept 4 hours too short. Had only spoken 2 words ever since 830am, and i prefer to keep it that way. Feel like breaking down every 5 seconds. Charging my phone as of this moment (has been on Silent ever since yesterday, don't ask why) and re-formatting my thumb-drive coz i just feel like cleaning up and erasing things. Oh, and did i mention i erased several photos from my phone?




Yep.




You're not the only one going through shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home