Wednesday 27 January 2010

all's fair in love and war

Fairness

What is fair in Life? Is it compromise? Is it balance? Or is it cloaked as denial? What IS fair? I have no idea where my religious belief in fairness came from, or spawned out of, but I'm one who is always about fairness and equality - cheesy it is not. I guess it's how i've been raised up when i was younger, or maybe it's coz of how much i want my life to be fair - like i wanted to be treated fairly. If i treat people with utmost fairness, then i wish to be treated with the same respect. Who wouldn't want to receive something of equal calibre, right?

I dunno. Right now i'm wondering if i should react to something that i somewhat refuse to understand or overlook. But if i do react to it, i'm afraid i wouldn't be forgiven, least of all be understood. Maybe i can raise my voice, speak up a little, make known my insecurities? Is that advisable?

PS (to my friend, G): Haiz.. :( chin up, friend. You look horrible. It's like your glow has been stripped completely, and to be honest i kindda missed it. I'm sure there'd be others who'd agree on that. Again, take it easy. *hugs*

Take care y'all and God Bless

XOXO!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home