Thursday 14 January 2010

so.. how's me?

One would ask: how this blogger is? Why isn't she updating crazy things like she used to? Why isn't she posting tonnes of pictures? Why isn't she reporting every single damn event that happened in her life?

Well, truth is people i am not the type who'd go all out about the privacies of my life. I have boundaries i refuse to cross (i'm sure i've said this a thousand times before) so please, if you're hoping thru and asking all these questions, stop. HAHA.

Anyways, i am a-ok for those who are still too stubborn and is still wondering about me. :) School going great, i'm still sleepy as ever (my entire fault), i haven't seen my dearest boyfie for nearly 2 weeks, and i am dreading the Final Exams coming this February. I have nothing new and professional to wear to my "interview" that's being graded (part of the curriculum). And.. i am planning to continue my studies after my Diploma :) I'd love the luck and blessing right now y'all! HAHA.

OK, short short post. Take care and God Bless

XOXO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home