Tuesday 2 March 2010

Me to you

It's not entirely true that what you've given me was an ultimatum, but technically it became one in my eyes. I know full well that it was the right thing to do, and i have to end my selfish reasons and foolish justifications, so that i can change for the better.

You cared enough to share what you thought to me, and i respect what you have said. You mean the world to me and i dont want you to think lowly of me, for i do not think so lowly of you either. You may not believe it but i do want to mend my ways. One thing i shall ask though: do give me time. Old habits die damn hard..

Thank you for caring.



And to my lovely classmates of F706, you've changed me in many ways than one. We were a complete bunch of misfits, no doubt about it, but without the odds and ends of each and every one of our personalities, school life would've been dreadfully boring. I've never tasted a much livelier bunch, a safe bunch, and a good bunch. :)

Tassh, you've been a dear to me and i wish i've been the same to you. :) You're my opposite, my eville alter ego if i could say so ;) heheh. I love you with all my heart sweets, know that to be true. :)

Thank you guys, once again, for accepting me as your friend. See you during Graduation!

God Bless everyone and take care

XOXO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home