Saturday 23 January 2010

to you, G

Dear friend,

I wish you know how sad i am to see you like this, to know that this friendship has come to a close on such a solemn note. In spite of how little i know you, i know as much that you care alot for the one i love dearly and hold close to my heart. She's amazing, and we both know that. But at times like these, you gotta stay strong no matter what. As i've said before, when the time is right and it calls for it, walk away. Just walk away, rather than diminishing all the wonderful memories you've collected over the past month. I know it's tough, i've been there, i've felt it, and i've grown. I'm here for you, friend, and i'll always be. We won't see you around much anymore, but you know where to reach me. I'm not far away, and i wont bite. Just know that you got me as a friend.

All my love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home