Friday 18 September 2009

sad


After reading the stupid article i got so mad i was undeniably boiling. When i heard it in the news i got so sick i didn't wanna listen to it any further. I also heard it from momsie and i just got mad at how pathetic this "war" can be. Fighting over the rights of Asia's famous and beloved dishes? Please, go find something else to write an article on. They're all big freaken excuses - reasons to bring forth hate onto their people and create senseless disputes btwn countries. It's disgusting, pathetic, pitiful and a huge freaken waste of time. Why spend it on yelling into the media about "claiming back our hijacked dishes" when you can use the time to save poor people from starvation? Geez, stupid fools. And they call themselves ministers. Crying out loud they're not fit to be ministers at all in my opinion.

And seriously...

HIJACKED DISHES?!

HIJACKED DISHES, you say?!!!

OMG!

And really, what makes you think they really do belong to YOU?! Please larh!

And the story about M'sia and Indonesia and the fight about claiming rights on a traditional, very well-known dance. O.M.G! Please larh.. nothing better to do is it? I dont get it. I really dont. And i am so ashamed that they're a Malay-majority community, making sucha huge fuss over something so damn small. Takde keje lain ker per. I really am sorry if i ever offend anybody concerning this post, and i am trying to be unbiased and fair as possible. BUT I CAN'T! Doesn't anybody see how ridiculous this "war" is? NO! I freaken dont. So yes, thank God i am a Singaporean. Thank God for our habits on saving face first than free will and honour. Think larh people, like seriously. What's the use? What's the point? Melayu same melayu.. tak patot eh gado2 cam gini.

Pissed. So so pissed.

:( And also this morning wasn't a good morning. Had a talk with Adli in the wee mornings from 145-2am. Bless his soul for being patient with me. He said a few things, i said a few things and it turned out to be quite an emotional conversation. Lol.. but all's well. So i guess those feelings were brought forward to my morning and i didn't feel a single hint of happiness bubbling in me, despite today being a Friday - the day that i finally see my botakhead after waiting patiently for 2 LONG weeks. I do wish tonight would be good, smooth, wonderful, worth rmbring. I do hope so. I pray it will be. Haiz..

OK, do not wanna infect any ill-feelings into any of y'all. So take care and God Bless.

1 day left to Raya! :)

XOXO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home