Sunday 3 August 2008

blehh

Sometimes troubles are there for more than one reason. And most of the time those reasons are just as hard to find out and realise than the problematic problems haunting and taunting our souls. Why are there problems in the first place? Why can't we have a single peaceful day without worries, without anger, without hatred, without pain, without tears, and without experience? I bet our lives would be so much more better, yet the most dullest, soulless moment of them all. I bet without troubles we wouldn't grow in the mind and soul. Without troubles/problems, we wouldn't know how to handle similar situations in a wiser manner. Without troubles/problems, we wouldn't be living our life right. Don't you think so?

I sometimes question myself: why i have so much troubles? Why can't i just face one at a time and be done with it at a snap of my finger? Why must i constantly face the same sickening problem when i've already solved it an hour ago? I guess that means that the problem isn't entirely solved and needs more attention than i thought it needs. I guess certain problems need TLC as well, huh? But i don't understand why we, girls, tend to see into detail and want to solve it as much as we want to? Compared to guys who just want to go "bleh," and leave it as it be and solve it by itself. That shows the man's stubborn and lazy, or don't wanna compromise even if the situation screams for him to. I might be wrong but I'm just saying, is all.

Anyways, right now i'm nearing my exams and i bet i'm gonna fail something and retake supp paper. i so can't afford another P on my transcript. haish...

Cya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home